Vogue Paris October 2006 : Natalia Vodianova by Mario Testino

Give Sasha the cover, pleeeeaase Carine, she is much prettier then boring Natalia :P

Love Natalia...

And as people have said before: Where in the WORLD is Eugenia?!

^I think she' s more of a runway girl now :huh:. And she isn' t getting great campaigns as of late.

nothing stunning about the cover imo. there's just something about natalia's pose and tilted head that just does not appeal to me. interesting how Vogue Paris uses the same set of 'Russian' models for TWO eds.

I like the cover, but Natalia is my favorite, so I love seing her. Neva doesn't seem happy though.

I'm afraid Eugenia might be yesterday's news. She's been around for a long time, so... :(

PS: I did not know that she was shot for the cover of Sept 04 US Vogue but got cut from it! :shock:

MagFan said:
its cool, Paris Vogue really dont like her :lol:
she wasn't in "Special Top Models issue"(march 2005)
she wasn't in "50 models issue"(sept 2006) and now that
and of course September 2004 us Vogue (Where she was photographed but not printed:lol: :lol: )

she had a great editorial shot by patrick demarchelier in the september 2004 issue of Vogue Paris :P

Mr-Dale said:
I'm afraid Eugenia might be yesterday's news. She's been around for a long time, so... :(

PS: I did not know that she was shot for the cover of Sept 04 US Vogue but got cut from it! :shock:

i don't think vogue got cut from it :blink: i think she was supposed to appear on the cover but due to some weight gain she wasn't shot for the cover... she's inside the mag though and i must say that eventhough she's my favourite model the pic is terrible and her face looks fat :ninja:

as for her being yesterday news... i don't think so... she got biotherm, eres, elie tahari and pronovias campaigns and is featured in the catalogs for Victoria's secret, saks fifth avenue, max mara, elie tahari, pronovias... i agree that those clients are not as big as the ones she worked for not so long ago but still, she gets quite some work ! ^_^

she looks beautiful and her baby Neva is just adorable, she is so a beautiful mother

Hmmm... the cover is gorgeous and we've been talking about this for 3 pages now, so where are the editorials? Please people!

Sweet rus said:
Russians? and where is Eugenia I want to ask????????????:angry: She is one of the most famous Russian models!!!!!!!! and what do Tanya and Snejana do in this issue? The first one is Belorussian and the latter is Ukranian, it's so silly to use non-Russian models in Russian issue thinking all these girls are Russian...ughhh:angry:
love the cover btw:P , thanx for scanning

Hmm, yeah, I agree.
Eugenia should be there. :ermm:

I'll definitely be purchasing this. I think the cover is nice, mind Natalia's odd expression. And the Russians/Eastern Europeans are the most beautiful models, Tanya and Sasha are two of my favorites.

Mr-Dale said:

what about the huge Vanity Fair swimsuit issue?...she was in that, wasn't she? and it's sad paris vogue isn't really using her anymore...they were the ones who gave her her first big editorial :(

Last edited by a moderator:
^That was also more than a year ago, though...that's quite a long time. Most of the other girls in that issue are still going strong :/

Alien Sex Friend said:
but it was 2004 year
don`t u think what it`s longtime already

someone as saying that vogue paris don't like her... and they talked about the september issue of Vogue US... So i don't think that my comment about Vogue PARIS SEPT 2004 was out of place, i never said i was talking about recent work :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->