Vogue Russia August 2008 : Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson

So bad that it's good?

So bad it's gone past good and back to bad again :rofl:

I don't really know what to think of it so I'll wait till i see the HQ cover to make my mind.

Is there any chance Richardson shot it? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, this is a HORRIBLE cover. Vogue Rus should be ashamed. And why Poly again? There is an endless supply of fabulous Russian models. Vlada or Sasha Luss would look better in this silly shot, if they must do something like that.

She looks cute... but still it's not that great of a cover.
I'll have to wait til I see a HQ before I can really make up my mind.

I love Natasha but why this time? The cover is not satisfying.

I feel like im the only one who like this cover as much as the first one she did, I'm loving the success she's having right now :P

So bad it's gone past good and back to bad again :rofl:

I don't really know what to think of it so I'll wait till i see the HQ cover to make my mind.

Is there any chance Richardson shot it? :rolleyes:
im pretty sure its him

Why don't you wait for a HQ scan of the cover and then discuss on it? This is a very bad quick shot, maybe the colors are wrong, and nobody knows how the cover really looks like.

This issue will be out on July 24th so please be patient until then, also concerning content.

I like it! I would rather have seen another model, but it's nice to see Vogue Russia dearing to do something different.

Oh my...the worst Natasha pic EVER :ninja:
She looks cute but ugly at the same time...so weird:ninja:
But nowadays Vogue Russia is becoming Vogue Natasha Poly :innocent:

After a good night of sleep and looking at the cover again, I really like the cheeky feel of it... Natasha may not look her best but I think it'll look good in HQ :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom63
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->