Vogue Russia December 2011 : Arizona Muse by Hedi Slimane

Beauty
Gwen Loos by Benny Horne
Styled by Olga Dunina

models

not a fan of hedi slimane's work...the models usually look over photoshopped.

Toni Garrn by Matt Irwin
Styled by Darcy Backlar
Hair by Tomohiro Ohashi
Makeup by Maria Olsson

models

If the cover is supposed to be a proof of her so-called delivering in print, I still have to find that something.

"This is Dream"
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw
Photographer: Richard Bush
Stylist: Sarah Richardson
Hair: Ashley Javier
Makeup: Francelle Daly

models

ohh Arizona ed is Horrible :yuk: such a lifeless Pictures.

Toni should have got the cover she deserve it more. even abbey who i dont like :smile:ninja:smile: delivers a good job

The cover isn't really ground breaking but its visually pleasing enough. And a huge improvement of some of the disastrous covers Vogue Russia has been putting out lately. I always have kind of an empty feeling with Vogue Russia. It's all nice enough, but not too sure if it's enough to make me wanna buy.

I do like the gold tones/marble look of the cover.

blah, just because you save your budget to use top models does not mean it's good.
this magazine has become such a travesty

I love Arizona but I don't think she looks her best on the cover or in the editorial. I still love the cover for its opulent look, though.

Abbey Lee's editorial is awful :lol: Bad photography, bad styling, bad poses, weird facial expressions.

What a disappointing issue

I think abbey should go back to her brown hair. At first, I liked this white/blonde hair but now it's not the case.

i sincerely hope this is Arizona's last cover for any vogue magazine....

blah, just because you save your budget to use top models does not mean it's good.
this magazine has become such a travesty

That's what I've been thinking of too.
VR always features some of the most in-demand models and top photographers, but the result is never absolved. Vogue Russia is some kind of a wannabe-Vogue.

the cover would have looked much better with a different model:rolleyes:, I like the idea itself, the use of gold for December, but god, I just can't stand Arizona:ninja:, so naturally this cover is a miss for me:(

I belive VR tried to make something like Vogue US and failed completely
50450-800w.jpg

models

I think they could have chosen a better image for the cover, I don't think the angle is very flattering. I only like a few of the pictures in the ed and I'm not really impressed with any of the other eds in the issue.

Silver Age
Arizona Muse by Hedi Slimane
Styled by Sarah Richardson
Hair by Brent Lowler
Makeuo by Rose-Marie Swift

journal-plaza.net

Photo Mario Vivanco
Style Katerina Mukhina
Model: Daria Strokous

journal-plaza.net

Photo Giulia Noni
Style Claire Dhelens