Vogue Russia July 2005 : Jeisa Chiminazzo by Lee Broomfield

model_mom

Reaction score
Vogue Russia July 2005

I only have a review and not the cover...please add if someone scans it.:flower:
found on fashist online
Vogue Russia July [Review]
[size=-2]Posted on July 4, 2005 at 11:13:38 AM by Sara
[/size]
COVER: Jeisa

EDITORIALS:

Anne V by James Macari: Strawberry blonde and amazonian Anne V is lounging around in the desert, Nevada or Arizona kinda style, and on the pool side with a cute guy. She is glamorous and gorgeous but the shots are not amazing. 12 pages. 6.5/10

Jeisa by Lee Broomfield: Jeisa in long hippie hair and late 60s attire. She's a perfect match for a 60s retro ed. The last two shots are amazing. 8 pages. 8/10

Nicole T by Matthias Vriens: Nicole is a 70s vamp in hippie clothing - I'd guess she was an Aerosmith groupie. Lots of bangles, flesh and palm trees. Bright lights, shining eyes and a smashing figure. This is what the rock star must be working towards being able to come home to :smile: 7/10

Kim Noorda by Alex Cayley: Sandy hair, pale blue eyes - very pretty and fresh looking girl in a pleasant but unremarkable beauty ed. 6/10

VERDICT: The cover is great - at least if you like the 60s and or Jeisa. The editorials are at a high level with great models and good ideas. It's a very nice summer issue and the only thing that is really missing is polish - but that is something that only the American, British, French and Italian Vogues are usually able to deliver.

and the cover:

1725_22410.jpg

And part of the editorial

1725_22406.jpg
1725_22407.jpg

1725_22409.jpg
1725_22408.jpg

and 2 more pics originally posted by sweet_rus

6fwrbc.jpg

6fxbmw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful cover...jeisa is having a great year!!

thanks for posting! :flower:

Great Cover! Why do all non-english Vogues sound so good :( Atleast Spains, Germanys and now this!

Model mom, I dont understand if you need only the cover and Jeisa_s photoshoot or you want all the eds, if you want I may scan them

kimair said:
beautiful cover...jeisa is having a great year!!
2nd.

she's everywhere and surprisingly, I'm still not tired of her. :heart:

Sweet rus said:
Model mom, I dont understand if you need only the cover and Jeisa_s photoshoot or you want all the eds, if you want I may scan them

Hey I would love to see all of them! Thank you so much.:flower:

Thank you so much for taking the time to scan the editorials. That was so nice of you. Kim noorda is one of my favorites.:heart:

Kim is so lovely.

I like the Nicole T edit too. It might be just me, but all of her pictures are beginning to look the same. But she's still extremely sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muk5
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->