Vogue Russia July 2005 : Jeisa Chiminazzo by Lee Broomfield

wow, Kim looks great. And it's good to see Anne V back. Thank you for scanning the pics, sweet_rus:flower:

Oh! What a pride! I buy every Russian Vogue 'cause I'm magazine junkie and 'cause I live in Russia :smile:, but I've found out that some articles in this one are that of May US Vogue :( that I'm subscribed to and have already read. But anyway the last two issues were very nice! For ex. in June issue there was an article about Easten-Europian models (the one we were discussed so much :smile: with all the main girls like Natalia, Karolina, Eugenia and so on)

delerith, you are so lucky! :flower:

Sweet_rus, thanks for all the pics! :flower: Anne V looks amazing! Was she shot by James Macari? BTW, is Oliver C supposed to be famous? Is he an actor?

tortoisie said:
delerith, you are so lucky! :flower:

Sweet_rus, thanks for all the pics! :flower: Anne V looks amazing! Was she shot by James Macari? BTW, is Oliver C supposed to be famous? Is he an actor?

Yes, she was.

unfortunately I can't see cover, but it's ok. I've seen it some time ago :smile: Thanks for the pictures! Shoots are great. Specially with Pucci. In fact, I'm liking Pucci very much, last time :smile:

I love this cover! Jesisa looks very fresh and beautiful! I love these colors!

I mus be the only one who doesn't like the cover or pictures with Jeisa. I think she's ugly, personally. Nor do I like Nicole, so that editorial does nothing for me. The other pics are okay.

my snaps and I hope to be able to scan the issue during the coming week

edit: To the Beat of Disco
photographer: Lee Broomfield
style: Simon Robins

edit: The Pool
photographer: Mathias Vriens
model: Nicole Trunfio/Women Management
style: Timothy Reukauf

Gorgeous cover, thanks for posting Mirik

welcome, vogue28
I will try to post more soon

Wild Orchid ad Spring-Summer 2005 Hollywood