Vogue Turkey April 2014 : Cameron Russell by Cüneyt Akeroğlu

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
4975a654b33a11e3ad3612afbe59bd1b_8.jpg

Instagram/vogueturkiye

I really dont like this, its a shame she always gets badly styled covers it seems. And her face expression, from that angle does not work.

The image would be so much more powerful with more neutral colour in the background. That green is really disturbing. A white or grey background would have been perfect. Other than that, Cameron looks really commanding and strong. Her bone structure is to die for. Glad to see her get a second major Vogue cover for April!

I agree, the background image is quite odd but the image itself is strong, I think the actual image will be a better. One of my favorite styling of that Celine look. Cameron on a roll this month ^_^

I love both Turkish Vogue and Cameron, but this simply doesn't work (or at least I'm not sure yet).

This is gorgeous for me: her bones structure is to die for!!! Much much better than her Vogue Paris cover; to me the green adds the "artsty" style and it works well with the outfit. I like the composition of the cover: her pose, the coverlines, hair & make-up it all works well. Good job :wink:

2 April vogue covers? Go Cameron!!!
I think this looks great! I guess they were going for something youthful with the styling.

Love this. The red of the font clashed beautifully against the background-green. The dress is prominent and the pose is in the mood with the dress and the hairstyle. Quite minimal, relaxed yet uber chic.

Seeing a better image of the cover does make me feel better about that green in the background. Still would prefer it if it were a more neutral colour though. That said, Cameron looks divine and I love how they've styled her!

It's a very interesting cover. I think I like it but I'm having a hard time deciding. I like her stoic expression.

VOGUE TURKEY APRIL 2014 - Cameron Russell
Photographed by Cuneyt Akeroglu
Styled by Konca Aykan

glossynewsstand

Not a huge fan of the backdrop color but it does work perfectly with the styling and Cameron looks stunning in her edit!

Photographed by Ümit Savaci
Styled by Naz Bileydi
Model: Hedvig Palm

glossynewsstand

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"