W Volume #7 'The Art Issue' 2018 : Cardi B by Mickalene Thomas

This magazine’s days are numbered...haven’t bought a single issue since they went from Monthly to volume...

Aren’t they just releasing Vol. VI covers on Oct 01st?

The Vogue cover will be "#CapturedOnGooglePixel3" too? I don't know how to feel about this. The last time I heard that a magazine cover were sponsored by a cell phone, was Harper's Bazaar México and was because the magazine was in somekind of crisis.

What's with the art issues? And what's with Cardi B fronting one?

The devil works hard, but Cardi’s PR team works harder.

5sU7IRfP_o.gif

atrl.net

Does she deserve these covers? I doubt it, but definitely not an ART issue for her.

I don't want to see her on covers - but I'm starting to think the backlash against Cardi B will be so strong that things will boomerang around twice as strongly in her favour.

I don't want to see her on covers - but I'm starting to think the backlash against Cardi B will be so strong that things will boomerang around twice as strongly in her favour.
I'm afraid you might be right

Even Nicki is more decent than THIS girl. #Tacky

Reactions: MON
I don’t mind Cardi B. I actually like her...tackiness and all included.
As Karl said, there’s something touching about vulgarity...

I think someone like SZA or Kelela would have been more suited for this issue but they have to sell or at least, create a conversation around her.

I applaud her PR. She is obviously working hard to get a contract...

Lol When are they gonna get bought so their entire management gets canned and gets refreshed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->