W Volume #7 'The Art Issue' 2018 : Cardi B by Mickalene Thomas

This magazine’s days are numbered...haven’t bought a single issue since they went from Monthly to volume...

Aren’t they just releasing Vol. VI covers on Oct 01st?

The Vogue cover will be "#CapturedOnGooglePixel3" too? I don't know how to feel about this. The last time I heard that a magazine cover were sponsored by a cell phone, was Harper's Bazaar México and was because the magazine was in somekind of crisis.

What's with the art issues? And what's with Cardi B fronting one?

The devil works hard, but Cardi’s PR team works harder.

5sU7IRfP_o.gif

atrl.net

Does she deserve these covers? I doubt it, but definitely not an ART issue for her.

I don't want to see her on covers - but I'm starting to think the backlash against Cardi B will be so strong that things will boomerang around twice as strongly in her favour.

I don't want to see her on covers - but I'm starting to think the backlash against Cardi B will be so strong that things will boomerang around twice as strongly in her favour.
I'm afraid you might be right

Even Nicki is more decent than THIS girl. #Tacky

Reactions: MON
I don’t mind Cardi B. I actually like her...tackiness and all included.
As Karl said, there’s something touching about vulgarity...

I think someone like SZA or Kelela would have been more suited for this issue but they have to sell or at least, create a conversation around her.

I applaud her PR. She is obviously working hard to get a contract...

Lol When are they gonna get bought so their entire management gets canned and gets refreshed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->