What are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome outfit faust, i'm diggin the black/navy/grey palette...rugged yet refined.

Today, breakin out the family heirloom :wink::

Black wool one-button 3/4 overcoat w/ peaked lapels - Yohji Yamamoto
Black wool waistcoat - Yohji Yamamoto
White button down shirt, untucked - Y's for Men
White v-neck t-shirt - Muji
Orange overdyed blue jeans (a/w 04-05) - Dior Homme
Black nylon utility boots - Helmut Lang

ooooh, I love those boots soft!

cute belt susie, the bow, looks very clean/elegant over the black top.

i am really falling behind with this thread....
:shock:.....:cry:....
but everyone looks so great....:heart:

today.....
brown sweater
olive skirt w/pockets
brown sheer stockings
brown tall adidas boots
brown woven benetton scarf

a big slab of chocolate brown....:lol:

Attachments

• BR.jpg
    BR.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1
  • BRS.jpg
    BRS.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
j'adore that skirt adore! :wink:

everyone on the last few pages looks great..i'm in a hurry (prioritising this outfit :lol:) so i'll try to comment later!

uniqlo long sleeve boatneck with grey, tan, green and orange stripes
long, high neck zip up cardigan-y sweater with side buckle details
gap tan "70s" skirt with neat details (see detail shots)
black lacy knee highs
rust metallic moccs

it's 19c (like, 73f) degrees out on the first day of november! my boyfriend and i took the day off and went on a really long walk around town doing errands and stuff..it's such a beautiful day.

Nice urd! Your so creative, you remind me of the harajuku people sometimes. I always want to see what you're wearing next!

Seth C. said:
Nice urd! Your so creative, you remind me of the harajuku people sometimes. I always want to see what you're wearing next!

thank you:blush:

rockstar.

black - isabel marant wool T, seal kay pants with ribbons at mid-thigh on each leg.
(grey) converse.

Kunna jeans
short-sleeved, collared Prada sweater (greyish w/ dark grey trim)
Calvin Klein wife beater (white)
DKNY nylon/polyester topcoat (black)
Adidas Tobacco sneakers (black w/natural colored rubber soles)

Here's my outfit...it's definitely not as amazing as the rest of yours, but I was just at school. :P
DSC00060.jpg

here's a pic of what i'm wearing right now...

vest - yohji yamamoto
shirt - y's for men
jeans - dior homme
boots - helmut lang

and a close-up shot of the embroidery on the shirt...

alright i can't get the embroidery to load because the file is too big. maybe tomorrow or later.

Attachments

• CIMG0279_edited.JPG
    CIMG0279_edited.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 2
^i dont understand how you ever made comments about not having the money to afford 'style'....
your wardrobe is filled with amazing quality pieces....

you look great...:smile:

wire.artist- great CdG stuff. I really want those jeans. can't afford them tho :cry:

Fade to black- nice shirt

Everyone looks awesomeeeee. Clavdiachauchat that cardigan is lovely. Dots are my one true love. Hebden that entire outfit is completely wow-tabular. Where is Mettchen nowadays? Urd perfectly lovelyly amazing, as usual. adorefaith you are just a big ole block of... olive chocolate? Sounds lovely, I've been missing brown. nr9dream, sounds simply gorgeous. Wire-artist, very nice.

And here's my outfit. I wore it to ballet yesterday, and everyone loved it. They kept asking if i made the skirt, because it's so me-ish, and apparently it looks like something I'd make. I need to stop wearing these necklaces, but I just can't!

attachment.php

Supré skirt (BLARGH)
Bonds chesty tee
Shoe warehouse shoes (heh... all of $10 and probably the most worn shoes i own)
My mustardy beads and pearl/chain necklace.

I have such cheap taste.

(As previously stated...) Comment, now. I order you. This instant.

-G.

Attachments

• pinkskirt.JPG
    pinkskirt.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 29
hmm would this be a bad suggestion to start a thread so that all of us on this thread can chat?

sorry that was OT. don't mark me off on that. i was just asking.

today:
-RENT t-shirt (go see the movie! out nov. 23rd i think)
-valentino coin belt (vintage from the 80s)
-tight straight legged jeans from Joie's
-gold and black high heeled stilettos
-burberry checkered hand bag

la Día de los Muertos

Everyone is looking spectacular... I will just comment on the last 24 hours...

urd, I love your brown/black outfit with the shorts, tights and boots. The puffball skirt from a couple of days ago is amazing! (breaking my 24 hr rule already)
soft, your safety pin sweater/pirate pants outfit sounds great and the boots are beautiful
Hebden, love your red and yellow flowers on black, goes with my Day of the Dead theme today
clavdia, the minidot cardigan is beautiful!
nr9, I keep using the word ethereal because you do it every time. Thanks for the detail of the skirt, the texture is nice, and I LOVE BAKELITE! :lol:
adorefaith, :woot: your chocolate outfit! I've said before, I love that skirt, and those boots are über cool.
.f, great outfit that is uniquely you in ways I can't describe (but metallic shoes do figure into it :lol:) Stripey top, cardi & skirt all v. nice
FtB, when you come into the saloon, everything goes quiet... then the trouble starts B) great pose, great outfit. And the detail shot is great.

x_x x_x x_x

Day of the Dead outfit:

long sleeved white tee under
black/brown/cream tee with skulls
black studded belt
black dry jeans
black Converse Jack Purcells (thanks SoS for the inspiration!)
vintage Seiko blackface divers watch
black AA hoodie (not shown)

110105_IMG_1015.jpg

love the casual yet chic look tangerine!
...why am i noticing everyone's forearms today after rockclimbing lol :D

There's really no need for a picture today, I might put it up on my stylediary or something...im feelin' lazy

white tank with floral/bird prints and a few rhinestones
skinny flared joe's jeans - pinned in at the bottom cause flares..blah..
long blue/green necklace that broke at the hauler stop *whimper*
green polka dot mary janes
skinny green satin hair scarf

hi stargirl, you look cute in that skirt and i like your beads - you give good comments yourself! tangerine - that's one of my favorite so far! (do you still have the beard? that's what i'm picturing!) nr9dream, i love all of your details, amazing bangles! .francesca, you look so cute in that skirt! adorefaith, really nice combination, i always enjoy your outfits! urd, i love the shorts... clavdia, very cute, i do love those dots! <3chanel, i love the slouchiness over the trim skirt/leggins hebden, nice combo of patterns softgrey, i love knowing that you put that on in 10 min, it's got a virtuoso 'thrown together' look that i love! FtB thanks for the detail shot, very nice! gunpowder very cute!:flower:

you guys inspire me to take pictures (i am lazy), it is so fun to see what everyone is wearing:flower:

me today: it was nice weather
white tank top, favorite jeans, faded pink chucks, pale jade beads and mirror-work bag (in photo)
bag.jpg

FtB: Looking hot in that vest =) The embroidery on that shirt is exquisite!

tang: Very cool tshirt, I like skulls =D

francesca: cute skirt!!

fade... cool embroidery shirt... well, the whole outfit is stunning. :smile:
tang... that is what i call a real rock-ish outfit. i ADORE skulls, but you already know that!:smile:
maiden... glad you post more lately! i love each and everyone of your posts!:smile::smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->