What Are Your Ultimate Favorite Pieces To Wear?

FancyNancista

Reaction score
Just wanted to start a fun trend... Not sure if it's already been a topic, but if so, let's start a new one!

I love to wear neon and bold colors, high waisted shorts and skirts, puffy shoulders, and ankle strapped heels. :heart:

mine might sounds boring and basic, but my all-time favorite item to wear is navy crew neck jumper. always right, never go wrong!

trend?- you mean thread, right?
^_^

it changes with my moods and the seasons...
my fave things right now have to do with being warm...
my sacai wool tuxedo sweats and my uniqlo faux fur lined sweats that i keep talking about in the uniqlo thread!...

:lol:...

along with my tao multi strap moto boots...
i'm wearing japanese designers head to toe quite often lately...
with the exception of the coat and handbag...
though i'm wearing my white Yohji cross body bag quite often now

:mohawk:...

I like to wear my Top Shop booties, good cut skinny denims,hm long sleeve tshirts and black jumpers, head to toe black, metallic silver colour, anything I collect pieces from Eleven Paris (I aminto french designers lately), I also like sneakers with head to black clothes (took this trend from Copenhagen visit:(smile:

My favorite pieces to wear are probably a Rick Owens leather vest and a Uniqlo +J cashmere sweater that I have both been wearing constantly for several years. I will never get tired of them. Also, I have a simple small black Ann Demeulemeester handbag that I've been using for 3 years straight now; I haven't used any of my other bags at all since getting that one.
This season I have acquired some great new stuff and I can see some of it becoming long-time favorites. What I have been wearing the most are a faux shearling lined hoodie and a grey heattech sweater, both from Uniqlo. And my new pair of coated Current/Elliott skinny jeans which have replaced a pair of Sass&Bide jeans in a similar style that were completely kaput. I have generally been focusing more on comfort and my outfits being weather appropriate lately and it has made me shop differently; I have been getting a lot of wear out of everything I have bought more recently ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a a cute, gray crop top sweater with the word 'NERD' on it and it literally works with EVERY outfit. I never fail to get compliments when I wear it. I love it so much.

Black slacks (usually from Zara) and a jacket (from J. Crew) with a bright handbag (Balenciaga First or Hermes Kelly/Evelyn)

ATM it is a short leather skirt, black sweater and flat ancle boots

Proenza Schouler suede backpack (so practical),Samantha Sung batik dress (so wearable),Suno minidress,Tabitha Simmons striped pointy flats,Roksanda Ilinicic bikini,Antonio Marras green and yellow sunflower dress (so summery!),and Sophie Theallet aquamarine cashmere top.

yohji cutaway wool gab blazer in darkest navy
ivory suzuki takayuki asymmetrical patchwork top
stretchy ponte tuxedo pants
af vandevoorst ankle boots

i wear this outfit the first time i meet anyone...
it's my fave...
professional, comfortable and cool...
:heart:

It's a toss up between a pair of worn in jeans or a comfortable sweater.

Last few winters my favorite item (by far) was a grey chunky knitted sweater.
Usually worn with other grey items, I find monochrome grey very soothing to wear.

Black skinny jeans
Boyfriend jeans
Loose-ish cotton shirts
Animal print blouses from Zara
Adidas sneakers

Oh and sweatpants *hee hee*

Right now:

- Black full skirt
- Stripe l/s blouse in merino
- Black flat ancle boots
- Black ACNE pistol boots
- YSL mail clutch
- Peak Performance down jacket
- Noa Noa quilt coat

right now i'm loving my red valentino denim shorts

credit : www. shop bop.com

Attachments

• redva4059117220_q1_1-0_336x596.jpg
    redva4059117220_q1_1-0_336x596.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
--antique Romanian cheesecloth blouse with minute hand-embroidery all over in baby pink and olive green
--Blumarine cashmere sweater, colored exactly like Napolitan icecream, with puffed 3/4 sleeves and a low scoop neck (recently RIP:()
--sheer flowy maxi skirt in antique pink and beige paisley (recently RIP:()
--black puff-sleeved tee
--gorgeous Charles Jourdan slippers with lace-up ribbons
--gorgeous Sonia Rykiel black suede platform heels with bows
--Alexander McQueen black evening bag with embroidered flowers
--black knee-length gathered lace skirt
--vintage 70's dusty pink silk georgette dress printed with blue-grey lilies
--silk chiffon Cacharel by Elie Kishimoto maxi dress with flowy sleeves

Happy just thinking about these :heart:...hmm, rather different from what I wear every day...have to remedy that!

My black (w/multicolor panel) Y-3 warrior sneaker/boots or some sorta black, leather-soled boots.... And black calvin klein undershirts w/either jeans or fancy dress trousers (that's like a year-round "uniform" thing for me; the only thing that changes is the type of coat/jacket).... My good ol' dkny mackintosh has been getting a lot of use this spring.... If it were colder I'd be wearing my balenciaga toggle coat; when it gets warmer I obviously won't wear a coat/jacket at all.... I don't do retro sneakers quite as much as I once did.... Getting too old for that....
:mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitas46
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->