What did you buy today? Your own pics encouraged! #3

^ Ah I meant cup sizes :smile: no S, M, L, but AA, A, B, C, D, DD ... K, L, M :smile: I personally love british brands for that - I'm a big Panache fan!

I've noticed quite te opposite - that UK brands in general have a wide selection of sizes.
Also I have to say that I HATE the sizes that go from XS to XL, it's nightmare. :doh: Not everyone with bigger bust have a wide torso.

Agreed! Although it is a fair assumption that a 11-12 year old with a small torso will have a small (or nonexistent) bust, and the XS/S/M etc sizes are usually sold in high street shops that cater to a younger group of shoppers.

Barbaraa, exactly! I wear a 60F at Change (which I think it a 65E elsewhere) and I do not consider myself big busted at all.

Barbaraaa, oh, I see and totally agree! :wink:

Eizhowa, more and more brands are having this kind of size systems nowadays, especially in bralettes and sometimes even wired bras. I don't see how that would work for women, but it definitely makes manufacturing a lot easier with just 3 to 5 sizes. :ermm:

^ It depends on the under bust circumference really. Mine is only 32 (70 cm) and I could easily fit into D with the Heidi Klum's one. The cup in this case really isn't that big and it offers enough support.
TommyGirl, it's really hard to tell, since her lingerie is really expensive in the US and a lot cheaper in Europe. Beats me, it's mostly the other way around. :shock: The sizes run small, just so you know if you decide to order something online (as I did).

Btw, I am stunned every time I read or hear "only D". :D

Haha, by "only D cup" I meant that while it by no means is small size, many women need several sizes bigger cup and to me it feels like I should still be able to find more suitable bras since my size is still fairly common/ average. And as others pointed out, circumstance plays big role and only cup size is not comparable. This is something I have tried to remember and try different band size with same cup and otherway around, trying to find the perfect ones. Few years ago I thought I was B cup and bandsize 80 cm. No wonder no bra ever fitted

Finally found a new perfume after my previous one got discontinued:heart:

23k28u0.jpg

basenotes.net

i haven't bought anything...
i haven't even gone into a store...

except to buy computer ink or food...

i don't care...
The whole fashion industry is very disappointing right now...imo...

I have a dangerous (for my wallet) job, so I ended up buying this Marni Trunk bag:angel:

17333967_1650391101657213_2518996875994988544_n.jpg

my photo

i bought some classic spring booties on sale :blush:

sam edelman reesa in putty
bc906527660bdbf3627163ccd142e5bb.jpg

source: nordstrom.com

Some much needed sleep- and loungewear from French Connection and Oysho for me and my husband

asos

Missguided Premium Crochet Lace Midi Skirt in blush
Brave Soul Rib Vest in nude pink
V&M Sandals

premium-pink-crochet-lace-full-midi-skirt.jpg

jbbuj27P.jpeg

A3WOB4N.jpg
NBxTz4T.jpg

missguided, asos, yoox

I have bought this jacket looks so good to me but actually it's a gift for my sister :D she will be flattered!

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1
Bought from vintigmarketplace.com

I have bought this jacket and it looks so good :D Actually it will be a present for my sister and i am sure she will be surprised.

bought from vintigmarketplace.com

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 3
custom-ordered some bench stool, something 10cm wider than the one in the pic

H.I.D
DSC02331.jpg

Not purchased today exactly but arrived a few days ago..... secondhand Theyskens Theory dress from I think 2013? Image source: my photo
2019-08-18 18.30.09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->