What female celebrities would have made a great/super model if she had the height?

i say Cate Blanchett (well she already has the height) and Keira Knightley!

Helena Bonham Carter! (if she was a few years younger +... estimated 30cm's taller :P I think she'd be a perfect Supreme girl)

Angelina Jolie in her role as Gia Carangi just proves that Angelina so could have been a model- and she has the height.

I love her St. John ads :heart:
I usually get angry when actresses get cosmetics and fashion endorsements, mainly because they take away models' (little) public exposures, but in the rare instances where they actually can sell the products and look gorgeous, I make exceptions.
I did it with Eva Green and Keira Knightley, too.

I think Deborah Ann Woll( Jessica on True Blood) would make a wonderful model.Charlize Theron and Rebecca Hall as well.

Helena Bonham Carter! (if she was a few years younger +... estimated 30cm's taller :P I think she'd be a perfect Supreme girl)

Agree with you.

Some actresses that people mention are, in my opinion, already models (because they have campaign... Keira Knighley, Kate Blanchette, Angelina Jolie (she was a model back then), Charlize Therron, Halle Berry, Scalette Johansson, Diane Kruger etc.)

Jennifer Carpenter
i think she has the height and the body to be a model but she isn't and i've never got why... this girl is the embodiement of the natural and spontaneous beauty.

Olivia Wilde in Escada "Desire Me" ad proves that she can do hi-fashion!
9uql8n.jpg

community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnT

Sylvia Sidney!!!!!!!!!! Don't be fooled by the names, she's really Eastern European =D
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
sidney.jpg
sidnes04.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.png
sidnes09.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

Alexis Bledel was a model, but contrary to what most people think, she's only 5'5". I think if she had the height, she could have done HF.
Mischa Barton was also a model AND is legitimately 5'9" but she turned her focus to acting. And then she got kinda bad. But you've got to admit that on The OC, she was just PERFECT with great skin, shiny hair, AMAZING bone structure, big, expressive eyes, etc.
Emma Watson, as proven by her Burburry campaign.
Winona Ryder, when she was younger!
Amy Acker

When she's older, I could see Malia Obama becoming a supermodel- she reminds me so much of Liya Kebeded! Perfect bone structure, long limbs, and both of her parents are very tall, so she'll probably be statuesque herself.

Megan Fox
Jessica Szohr
Mary-Kate Olsen
Emma Watson
Jessie James
Amanda Seyfried
Dakota Fanning

Taylor Swift and Blake Lively could be models since they are both very tall and thin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tilda Swinton,she HAS the height and look but way too much talent to just be a model.

Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Tilda Swinton, Gemma Arterton, Dakota Fanning, Eva Green, Alexandra Maria Lara, Rose Byrne, Rachel McAdams.

As someone mentioned earlier, in all fairness, most of these actresses are models. Even if they aren't on all the catwalks around the world, Keira, Scarlett, Eva, Nicole and even Halle have had better luck with advertisements/editorials/beauty campaigns than most models have. :shock: And you can't just say it's because of the names they lend; there are plenty of actresses out there, but it's the same ten or eleven that keep getting the fashion work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->