What to wear for the holidays

Originally posted by Honey@Dec 8th, 2003 - 8:41 pm
#2 but that's just because I'm biased to vintage :heart: :blush:
Me too, so I suppose I'm leaning towards that myself :blush:

Ooh, I just got my hands on this gorgeous 30's gown :heart: :woot: It's champagne colored, has a v-neck and some ruched detail at the waist, and the skirt just flows so beautifully! I'm going to have to find an occasion to wear this! :blush:

:shifty: aha.. hmm seems like vintage christmas time in FSland :lol:

i'm thinking of my brand new 30's black ,plain pailette hand embroidered,
cup sleeve top (browinish/wine detail on hem) paired with my dark grey men's cut semi flair trousers and flat black rounded shoes with grey stiching.

Not sure about the coat yet , even thinking of my old black leather bicker jacket :wacko: but i know my hair will be messy and down.
May sport my new, chuncky real leopard fur hat if i go for the good old biker jacket.. :ninja:

i wish my buddies stay in town (instead of going to Cuba :cry: )
so we can party all night en masse .

its the first time i'll be somewhere hot this year (OMAN) so iam a bit confused to all my party gear this time :wacko:

Originally posted by tealady@Nov 26th, 2003 - 11:54 am
Here's one of my fave new party outfits. Black stovepipe trousers, black turtleneck, open, no closure hip-length jacket woven with red kimono silk -- that is, a primarily red patterned kimono was taken apart in strips and woven into this jacket so you see the red but bits of the pattern as well. Hard to describe but very cool to see. :woot:
tealady, that jacket sounds :heart:

Lena, please forgive my ignorance, but what's a pailette? Love the sound of your red leopard hat!!

My Christmas dos have all been casual, which is a pity, because I love dressing up. I bought myself a red jersey wrap style dress with an unusual hemline that I'm going to wear on Christmas day with my family. Everyone else will be in shorts and singlet tops, but I don't care. :lol:

I already bought my Calvin Klein off-white silk suit, single breasted, low cut, fitted, and very wide trousers. Im not planning on wearing any shirt underneath, but my vintage black leather corset on top. :ninja: shoes, im thinking about it... :innocent:

Hey gang I'm invited to a few parties for the holidays and I'm having the hardest time coming up with something to wear. I'm very busty and so i don't like to show cleavage. I'm into the sequin shrugs but i can't find a velvet or silk skirt yet. Please post opinions and or pics if you could before Dec. 12th thanks.

I wouldn't actually go for a heavier shug, since it might not be the most flattering. I have to admit that I personally don't like either... Anyhow, maybe a simple dress with a short, fitted jacket overtop? I'll try to find a picture for you.
There! What I really meant was a bolero. :blush: :flower:

grnb665.jpg
S3W7147_mn.jpg

Thank you purplelucrezia for responding your help is greatly appreciated.

all i know for sure is that i'm wearing my peacock shoes...but i don't really think that would help much...

basically...all black with some sort of fabulous metallic shoe...zara has some beautiful copper high heel sandals that i would get... :flower:

that's a good idea as well. What color are your shoes softgrey and who makes them? If you don't mind my asking.

Originally posted by highheels@Nov 27 2004, 10:49 PM
Thank you purplelucrezia for responding your help is greatly appreciated.
[snapback]441758[/snapback]​
You're equally welcome, best of luck! B)

they are dk green suede wioth purple patent wedges and a purple velvet ribbon tied around the ankle and copper metallic leather trim...they remind me of a peacock...

HHEE...they are from reiss in london...

I was thinking of a look like this but I think it may be a little to boring. Also Softgrey your shoes sound amazing, enjoy them.

Attachments

• vic_68.jpg
    vic_68.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 32
the colour's pretty dark but here are my peacock shoes... :P :flower:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 52
the colour's better here... :flower:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 50
that look you posted is very pretty highheels..esp if you're blonde...like a ballerina...

gasp... Those shoes are beau-ti-ful. I would be way excited to where those as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->