I already don't know which one is the best :lol:

56753128.jpg
56753398.jpg

omg this dress looks perfect!!! :heart:

Badgley Mischka Fall 2006

gettyimages.com

Last edited by a moderator:
college graduation dress

i'm finally graduation from college in 6 weeks and counting and i need some ideas on a graduation dress. they have to revolve around my shoes (lol) which have pinks, blues, creams in them. My style, i'm pretty eclectic but i love to stand out. I think i'm the only girl who will go to biochemistry lab with heels on (hey, the rule of thumb is covered shoes and you should be able to move around well in them).. ha ha

i love vintage style and i really like this dress but the sleeves would look funny underneath my gown
060418macv.jpg

from teenvogue.com

i like fitted dresses otherwise i just get lost in them because im so small (i usually end up at forever 21 trying to find that xs). I don't want to spend lots of $$ on this dress either. someone help me find a deal. Oh, I can sew also so if someone helps me find an awesome dress, I might be able to make it.

Thanks!

Too casual for Graduation?

Hello, I am graduating Highschool May 26th! Yesterday my mother and I went shopping and I found this cream calvin klein skirt, it's pleated at the waist and it has forest green leaves heavy on the bottom of the skirt, but fade upward.
We also got a fitted silver shimery t-shirt (might wear this)

is this too casual for graduation?

Classic Urban said:
Hello, I am graduating Highschool May 26th! Yesterday my mother and I went shopping and I found this cream calvin klein skirt, it's pleated at the waist and it has forest green leaves heavy on the bottom of the skirt, but fade upward.
We also got a fitted silver shimery t-shirt (might wear this)

is this too casual for graduation?

First things first: Congrats on your graduation!

Personally, I don't think it's too casual. Sounds very appropriate for the season and for graduation :flower:

what is a graduation ball? is it a european thing? ive never heard of it before

I went really simple for my graduation. a blue tshirt. a dusty rose skit, and my prom shoes (kitten heeled strappy). i graduated on a football field though, so the heels sunk

and after graduation we went to disneyland for grad night

what do you think of this as a college graduation dress? pic from forever21
image001.jpg

hi guys, im new to this website and might i say i love it!

well, to the point...
my graduation is next week, however, im not sure if what i want to wear might be too "casual". i was thinking of wearing something similar to this

00320m.jpg

style.com

what do you guys think?
any help would do.

What about people attending a graduation? I'm going to a family friend's graduation and not sure what to wear. Thanks in advance..

murderUS - is this a hs graduation or college? its a little to casual for me but if its a reflection of your style, go for it. it seems though like a good outfit to wear to a graduation. I'm wearing a red dress (previous post) which is totally me (standing out).

annvnna - I just went to a graduation and I wore a pencil skirt, with a tucked in shirt, and some wedges. I wanted to keep it simple and clean. It was on a friday (when most people are working) so a lot of people were dressed like they came from work. I saw some people dressed very casual but I couldn't do that because I'm really close to the graduate and I wouldn't want to underdress.

this is a h/s graduation and it is something i would feel comfy wearing, it's still not a "for sure" outfit though.

...maybe a dress would do, we'll hopefully i find something.

Thanks for the input though! :smile:

i will be going shopping tomorrow, maybe i'll find something simple & inexpensive.

and i forgot to say, that the red dress is gorgeous.

ooh the oscar de la renta dress is so amazing. the black one! have to save that and maybe i could the sew that for myself for graduation in autumn

i was also thinking sewing this one (style.com)

thanks murderUS! I just happened to stumble upon the dress and it is simple and cheap (under $30) and looks good. who would have thought it came from forever 21....now to just get the shoes. I hope you find something great out there!

adi, that is a cute dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitas46
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->