What Was Anna Nicole On?

Originally posted by eternitygoddess@Nov 15 2004, 09:43 PM
Jeez, doesn't she ever get embarassed? Does this woman have any morals at all?
[snapback]433593[/snapback]​

No and No. She is an older version of Paris Hilton. :innocent:

Originally posted by tiffany@Nov 16 2004, 06:08 AM
I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad :ninja: :shock:
[snapback]433909[/snapback]​
i laughed :lol: i keep picturing her shouting TRIMSPA BABY!! in those pics

Originally posted by kragirl@Nov 15 2004, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't know, but I was taking better somewhere else.

Nice, though I basically asked the same question over at the American Music Awards forum back in Stary Style, not to put a damper on your forum since you don't with mines so, just to let anyone else who gives a dman know.
[snapback]433573[/snapback]​

Oops. Sorry, I didn't see your Anna post in the American Music Awards topic (Star Style) before I posted this one. I wanted to post the pics/video, so I just posted it here. :flower:

Originally posted by As You Like It@Nov 15 2004, 07:32 PM
Wow, she was a mess. Poor thing. She's like a prettier Courtney Love, with less swearing and no daughter.
[snapback]433406[/snapback]​

she has a son actually.

cripes, her son and Courtney's daughter should start a support group

it's kind of like looking in mirror on a saturday night.

Oh I'm just kidding, but she does remind me of a girl I know!

ugh..I mentioned it too...she HAD to be drunk.

In a lot of interviews she looks like she's nodding off... I suspect she uses downers which mixed with alcohol or uppers like that trimspa stuff could make someone seem that crazy

Originally posted by Jennika@Nov 16 2004, 12:33 PM
In a lot of interviews she looks like she's nodding off... I suspect she uses downers which mixed with alcohol or uppers like that trimspa stuff could make someone seem that crazy
[snapback]434393[/snapback]​

she, like ozzy, is on painkillers which are on downers. that's why they act the way they do.

:rolleyes:

<<Anna Nicole: 'Bad Eyes,' Not Booze, at AMAs

Tuesday Nov 16, 2004 11:00am EST
By Stephen M. Silverman

Never one to shy away from making a public spectacle of herself, Anna Nicole Smith still has tongues wagging over her slurred Sunday night "performance" as a presenter at the American Music Awards.

Shimmying to the podium – and looking svelte with her new TrimSpa figure – the former Playboy model and reality show star, 36, looked intoxicated and emoted with sluggish, slurred speech as she introduced Kanye West.

"Like my body?" she asked the crowd, bringing to mind '50s femme fatale Jayne Mansfield at her lowest ebb. As for West, she hesitatingly declared him "freakin' genius," and asked the audience to "make some noise for my boy."

Smith's lawyer, Howard K. Stern, blamed a faulty technology and nearsightedness for the seemingly erratic behavior.

"She couldn't really read the teleprompter because she has bad eyes," Stern told the New York Post. "She flubbed a line, but she's fine. Anna did numerous other interviews afterwards where it's obvious that she's fine."

That didn't stop ceremony host Jimmy Kimmel from making wisecracks at her expense for the entire rest of the evening.>>

Smith's lawyer, Howard K. Stern, blamed a faulty technology and nearsightedness for the seemingly erratic behavior.

I know that my nearsightedness makes me slur my words too! :lol: :blink:

Originally posted by Sloan@Nov 16 2004, 10:30 AM
Oops. Sorry, I didn't see your Anna post in the American Music Awards topic (Star Style) before I posted this one. I wanted to post the pics/video, so I just posted it here. :flower:
[snapback]434104[/snapback]​

No, no need ot apologize just saying, that's all, oh and maybe those two (Frances Bean and Daniel probalby do need to be rescued, but I think Daniel is of age now so, one down one to go!

WHo'd ever thought that Howerd Stern would become a lawyer after being a Radio DJ :P

Originally posted by jennifer~+Nov 15 2004, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jennifer~ @ Nov 15 2004, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, next time I drink I'm definitely mixing with TrimSpa.
[snapback]433582[/snapback]​
[/b]

No, I'm quite positive she mixes alcohol with painkillers or valium/xanax.

<!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames
@Nov 16 2004, 09:46 AM
she, like ozzy, is on painkillers which are on downers. that's why they act the way they do.
[snapback]434415[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Originally posted by Anoush@Nov 17 2004, 02:00 PM
No, I'm quite positive she mixes alcohol with painkillers or valium/xanax.
[snapback]436096[/snapback]​

...TrimSpa: For the Morning After... :ninja: :P

Originally posted by jennifer~@Nov 17 2004, 12:44 PM
...TrimSpa: For the Morning After... :ninja: :P
[snapback]436164[/snapback]​

Ahhahaha. Of course. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover