What's Your Dream Watch?

Probably a Patek (a very simple one)
(waiting for my 20's...)

And if I ever become super-super-super rich
The 4 pocket-watches Star Caliber 2000 (yes I want the 4)

The Calatrava has a QUARTZ mechanism!!!! Shame on Patek for producing anything quartz. Like the 24, also quartz. Shame shame shame

I love mechanical watches... anything Breguet, Chopard's Millemiglia, IWC Portuguese, Chaumet's dandy... but as a woman with tiny wrists, the choice is limited to tiny watches encrusted with diamonds and emeralds and... tooo ugly for words. Why are the ladies version of men's watches so awful, especially the big makes like Patek or Vacheron or Blancpain????

Exception made of Cartier (mostly quartz)or Jaeger le Coultre, there is very little choice for us girls...:(

I love this watch!
1490359_999933.jpg

shadow said:
I love mechanical watches... anything Breguet, Chopard's Millemiglia, IWC Portuguese, Chaumet's dandy... but as a woman with tiny wrists, the choice is limited to tiny watches encrusted with diamonds and emeralds and... tooo ugly for words. Why are the ladies version of men's watches so awful, especially the big makes like Patek or Vacheron or Blancpain????

Exception made of Cartier (mostly quartz)or Jaeger le Coultre, there is very little choice for us girls...:(

I just got my dream watch - a Jaeger LeCoultre reverso duetto classique. Love it!:woot: :heart: :heart:

es1011.jpg

Well...it's not the most expensive watch in the world....but I fell in love with it :heart:!
(and I'll get it next week from my bf to my birthday :woot::heart::woot::P:P)

What do you think about it?

this is totally not my usual style but- i was with my mother in de grisogono (on the verge of killing someone) and am currently lusting after this black diamond watch- except with a black 'diamond like' textured strap- so it almost appears as a black diamond bracelet. Total monaco/gulf state trash- but sometimes that's a good thing...
product-detail-de-grisogono-11748.jpg

(finestwatches.com)

My ideal watches are both Chopard Happy Sport watches-one of them is the small white one with the diamond snowflakes, and the other is the small blue one with the yellow and red ruby fishies. Both of them are gorgeous and hey, if Amazon.com has them for less than retail...

My favorite watches of all time would be:

Jaeger Le Coultre Reverso

but i have very mainstream taste in watches though

travis_nw8 said:
this is totally not my usual style but- i was with my mother in de grisogono (on the verge of killing someone) and am currently lusting after this black diamond watch- except with a black 'diamond like' textured strap- so it almost appears as a black diamond bracelet. Total monaco/gulf state trash- but sometimes that's a good thing...

(finestwatches.com)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was hilarious.

Either the Dior Homme

p11157863_ph_hero.jpg

Or the Chanel J12 Superleggera...I wanted it ever since I was 15...still do..

chanel-j12-superleggera1.jpg

This isn't a dream watch- but i'm after an everday watch for the summer- i'm thinking about this bvlgari- opinions?
autochronos.jpg

(f1shopping.com)

my DREAM watch is Hublot Big Bang in white with diamonds for women. It's a collector's item and exquisite! it's definitely a dream because it's about 60,000USD

SaffianoWatch.jpg

507d_12.JPG

981e_1.JPG

ebay, and

I love the fact that i've probably looked at them 100 times, and i still can't decide wether they're fantastic or beyond hideously fugly.

ebay and w3sh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->