What's Your Favorite Hair Color?

r_r_r said:
i love:

fire red
espresso brown
snow white
:heart: :wub: :heart:

Oh, those all sound so lush! I'll have to agree! But I might be a tad partial to red since that's my hair color...

I've been going through different reds for the past five years now. I spent over a year obsessed with achieving the perfect red.

Warm brunette shades with highlights and balayage :heart:
Strawberry blonde

any colour that suit a person's complexion, and those are lush and bomb-shell like (if on a girl) and also good like r_r_r said

but on my hair wish it is a mahogany brown or mocha/esspresso brown plus natural/angel-hair like highlight...
i have black/brown hair (depends on the light) with ash/nutty tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
plat blonde. But only if its almost white and the cut is short and stylish.

slightly darker, cold, ashy shade of blonde. some people call it 'moysy' but i personally think it's beautiful especially if the hair has gloss and lenght.
really really dark brown is nice also. (like lizzie jagger)

I love all hair colors, so long as it's shiny and healthy hair. :heart: I do really love strawberry blonde hair. And dark red hair. And black hair.

^ Universal? What do you mean?

I think everyone tends to look the best with their natural hair colour.

Red or strawberry blonde... but probably because that's my hair colour!!! Auburn is also very pretty!!! with blue eyes!!! Like this:

b1.jpg

modemodels.com

WhiteLinen said:
^ Universal? What do you mean?

I think everyone tends to look the best with their natural hair colour.

Who tends to naturally have blonde or red hair? My point exactly. Brown/black hair is not exclusive; genetically at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->