What's Your Favorite Hair Color?

I don't really care about hair colors. They all look good no matter what.

For me, I switch a lot between my natural brown/black and red. I just cannot choose. They both suit me. But I hate it if the red washes out and becomes dull. I need rich color.

For others, it really depends. But I'm mostly attracted to an older woman with red. :blush: Like Julianne Moore or Tori Amos. The only thing I -do not- like is brown hair with highlights. Red and blonde can look great with them though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I like my own, but I also like other hair colors .. like blonde :smile:

Blonde on me.
Chocolate brown on other women.
Dark brown on men.

Hair Color Preference

To resolve a long argument with my friend, overall what do you all think is the nicest hair colour in your opinion: brunette, blonde or redhead?

Brunette is beautiful and sexy,blonde is beautiful and nice,redheared is beautiful and fawn,I would choose brunettes,they got more appeal,so IMHO :wink:

I love redheads, because too many ppl on the street with blonde tips, dark roots....., but I am going to dye mine violet next week.

They're all colors. Besides, we have like a hundred and one ways of changing our hair color. It wouldn't matter anyway. So, I guess my vote would be :YAY!! for all hair colors. Celebrate diversity. :::smile:)))

My favorite hair color on men has been dark brown (for example: chestnut).

However long as the hair suits one's coloring and eyes it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->