Who is iamamiwhoami?

this thing is still dragging>??
give it up already the hype s over

I don't at this point it's about hype, but more about providing what new fans she/they have obtained . What's being done is very stunning and intriguing . It's gotten less annoying for me, but I just would like to know what exactly is going on more than who they are at this point . I like to know stories .

And dajrekshn, it's definitely exciting and annoying at the same time . :lol:

posts from youtube that someone posted on ONTD:

From the youtube channel comments:

"gentlemanloser (1 minute ago) Spam
Okay.

U-1 does not equal "T" it is designating that it is the first of multiple "U's" in the word, having the "dash one" designation after it is so that amazon and the like can distingush between this song, and the eventual second song with the letter "U".

Secondly, I would have to agree, with the theory that IAMAMI escaped and her captors are not really coping with it well, hence the puppet and running around the woods stuff.

As for it being short, and lacking an obvious "6" reference, I would say that this video is an interlude of some sort, at the midway point in our assumption of six videos. There might be (though I am hoping not) a bit of an intermission now before they upload any new videos."

another insightful YT comment:

FireStarr2 (28 seconds ago)
"the mandrake theme continues!
The making of mandrake puppets is described by several Elizabethan and Jacobean writers; the bryony roots were trimmed to look as human as possible, and given hair and a beard by pricking small holes into them and inserting sprouting millet or barley seeds. The craft was still practised in East Anglia early in the ... See More20th century, but partly in fun; countrymen would display female mandrakes in the pub, and the most realistically carved would win a prize—after which the figures would be hung in a sow's sty to make her prolific, or put among money under the mattress (Porter, 1969: 46-7). In London street-markets in the 1920s the mannikins were sold to be fixed to the bedhead for good luck (Lovett, 1925: 74)."
btw, the guy from the vid is some famous scandinavian producer - Claes Bjorklund.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the most innovative, musically creative and intruiging projects I've seen in months! BRAVO to whomever this is. At this point I do not care who they are, as long as they just keep releasing kick-*** music and visuals like they have so far. Does it really matter if we know the name of the person behind it? I like the fact that they are a complete enigma!

Yeah that video is twisted. The mutant dude is kinda gross. The music is much more dance-floor than the others....as the character demonstrates :lol:

I love that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buzz:
He outdid Madonna with the pelvic thrusts at 2m42 :lol:

OMG! i loooove this! :D

story? (sorry, i have to, this is amazing) he realized he killed her and he's all alone, it all fell apart (the boxes in the end). i don't get the bottle though....

Well, I think maybe the water = life and he cannot have it since she's gone now ? Who knows . That song is the best yet !!! :buzz:

you mean in a way that he doesn't deserve the elixir or life since he killed her? like that theory.

so who is she?
or is amiamiwhoami just a new artist?

well, the woman in the vids is Jonna Lee. iamamiwhoami is definitely new, either it's her or it's a collaboration since different producers appeared in vids.

little bit of brainstorming, little bit of the myths, little bit of other ppl's suggestions. :smile:

well, the woman in the vids is Jonna Lee. iamamiwhoami is definitely new, either it's her or it's a collaboration since different producers appeared in vids.

So... at the end, it has nothing to do with Christina?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->