Who is iamamiwhoami?

Y video set up has a really impressive meaning totally related to Mandrake Folklore

"It was a common folklore in some countries that mandrake would only grow where the semen of a hanged man had dripped on to the ground; this would appear to be the reason for the methods employed by the alchemists who "projected human seed into animal earth". In Germany, the plant is known as the Alraune: the novel (later adapted as a film) Alraune by Hanns Heinz Ewers is based on a soulless woman conceived from a hanged man's semen, the title referring to this myth of the Mandrake's origins."
wikipedia

attention wh*re just like the rest of all the other pop-stars.

I'm not impressed by the music and the videos are trying a little too hard, but you have to give credit to the artist for creating such a buzz. If she hadn't done this whole viral marketing campaign, nobody would have been interested in her.

mega FAIL if you ask me
was a good, refreshing marketing idea originally, but this is just going on way too long

that has to be the only concert i have no wish attending even though i enjoy her music. :lol:

i actually would love to attend, sounds pretty interesting, and such an experience :lol:

Wtf, nobody still knows who this is? I feel like I heard about this months and months ago, I thought it would be revealed by now

it's known who it is, tho still not officially... it's Joanna Lee.

Yes, it's common knowledge it's Jonna Lee.
I can't wait to see what this concert will be like !!!

the date is up on her official site - 16th of this month at 12:01am.

quick summary from the ONTD:
1. YouTube user iamamiwhoami releases cryptic videos with experimental electronic music which sparks rumors of who is involved.

2. Christina fans flip out thinking it's her and are disappointed to find out it's not.

3. A series of videos follow, each with a single letters as titles (B. O. U-1. U-2. N. T. Y.)

4. With a huge following, fans assume some sort of album would be released after the last video but are caught off guard with the surprise of a concert on Nov. 16, 2010.

5. iamamiwhoami asks for fans to bring forward a volunteer.

6. The chosen one has to reject the offer on account that she cannot get her passport in time and recommends a new volunteer (the male in this video).

7. iamamiwhoami posts a video of them making contact with the volunteer via phone asking him a series of questions and instructs him to meet them at the airport.

Last edited by a moderator:
somehow it's scarring the crap out of me all over again, she just posted another new vid:

Her work looks a little bit like that Bjork husband movie, Drawing Restraint...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->