Who is iamamiwhoami?

and here's some photo ref between the videos and lil boots...im still thinking it's CG, though:
ummu.jpg

iChat-Image1994432922.png
Little_Boots_littleboots1.jpg

pictures from muumuse.com

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO the shape of the center of the forhead and brow bones + the space between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip matches CG more. they tried to distort it wish a fish-eye lense and the heavy shadowing/high contrast

I`m still thinking its christina. not that if I mind :wink: the music sounds really great but i just don`t mind. whoever it is... it`s just about the music.
but I always thought this was so obvious.

visually obvious :flower: the teeth! since I saw the comparison on the first page of this thread I was so sure. no doubt they`d distort the face. but :blink:

But who said that the girl in the video is the actual artist, she could just be an actress. The real artist could be a man for all we know.

Well, somehow it's kind of implied it's a female the way that it's shot and presented . And you can hear some vocals that are those of a female .

another video is up and she speaks :buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
She spoke!! The woman finally said something! She said "Why?"

She has REALLY creepy eyes.

The person in the videos looks more like Little Boots than Christina imo and she doesn't sound American in that video when she says "why".

This. Is. Killing. Me.

Was convinced that it was Christina but after watching the new vid now I'm not so sure.

The person in the videos looks more like Little Boots than Christina imo and she doesn't sound American in that video when she says "why".
IMO, in this vid she doesn't look like Christina AT ALL. :shock:
now she's scaring the crap out of me...:ninja:

Well her face is digitally distorted, obviously. My fingers are still crossed for Christina.

ay diosito mio:shock:

I too, was 100% convinced it was Christina but those vocals don't sound like hers at all.

so unnerving!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->