Who is iamamiwhoami?

i'm thinking i won't watch the clips anymore, this one really freaked me out (not that it's hard to do, but still)... :(

I'm pretty convinced it isn't Christina, whoever it is they sound English to me.

Somebody mentioned Kerli earlier, I think it sounds like her.

(Btw in the last video the girl's distorted face looks like Geri Halliwell's normal face :lol:)

the eyes are identical to Lily Cole's, but the teeth are off.

I am so terrified I don't know what to do !!!
I don't like this anymore .

yeah this is the scariest one yet especially when her face appears after the monkey

How exactly do the number represent the letters? What code are they using??

How exactly do the number represent the letters? What code are they using??

A-1, B-2, C-3, D-4, etc..

the youtubers are interesting when it comes to that..

heres a comment for the first video:
TheShadyvill (1 day ago)
than you change the numbers with the letters and get this:

EDUCATIONAL
IAM
ITSME
MANDRAGORA
OFFICINAURUM

you make real words:
educational
i am
it's me
mandragora
officinarum

you can look wikipedia:
Mandragora officinarum is a species of Mandragora (mandrake), which is used medicinally.

maybe its not right but i fits :D

At the end of the clip after it says "I AM" in blood on the ground, the flower appears in the snowy page and the vines seem to spell something out but I cant read it... it's at 1.00 min exactly... Can anyone else see the letters?

colourmefashion, no you're right. Mandragora officinarum is used in homeopathy and I think it's used to cure stomach leeches or something. Don't ask me how I know this.

im not the one who said it :lol:
its what that person made out the video titles to be.

and its true.
i just did the same method and those are what the letters spell out in each video..

PastTown (3 minutes ago)

first video: Prelude CH AG Educational
scond video: I AM CH
third video: ITS ME C
fourth video: MANDRAGORA C
fifth video: OFFICINARUM BB
sixth video: WELCOME HOME AG
youtube comment on iamamiwhoami's profile.

dont know what the extra letters are for, but without them there its:

educational
i am
its me
mandragora
officinarum
welcome home

i love these youtube comments :rofl:
wyrwich (1 week ago)

All the videos contain fertility and pregnancy symbolism. Owl and Bee -"Bird and Bees".
Mandragora being the title code from the other video - is a plant genus of mandrakes which through classic literature help barren women to conceive a child.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm nice, if those decryptions are correct...
welcome home AG ---> possibly welcome home aguilera?
in the sense that she feels most at 'home' while singing?

idunnooooo this person could just be purposely laying out clues like this to lead us in all directions though riight sooo...

I read two or three people say that whenever they compared pictures or something the girl to christina their comments were deleted
i kinda hope it is christina
she was always my favorite out of the 90's pop stars :lol:
she still is

also i read that during the first few videos where you see a picture of the whale and stuff the picture is replacing a video of that animal giving birth
which goes along with the maternity comment i posted a few posts up

Yeah when the videos were put up there was footage of an owl flying, a goat giving birth and a whale blowing a bubble but the videos were taken down, put up again and the footage of the animals were replaced with pictures of them.

Not that im complaining about just a picture of the goat lol, but why were they changed i wonder..
And whats up with the animals anyway...

And i noticed that there are alot of things grouped in 6 in all the videoa, i know dajrekshn stated that earlier too

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->