Who will sweep up at the Fall/Winter 2007 shows?

eyeswideopen

Reaction score
I don't think a thread about this has started yet and since shows are just one month away i decided to start it.

my picks for new faces and big new faces from ss 07
lara stone* IMG
jessica lewis IMG
diana moldovan* IMG
rosa curtain IMG
truus hooiveld IMG

johanna stickland Supreme
alana zimmer Supreme
suvi* Supreme

chanel iman Ford

magdalena frackowiak Next

georgia frost Marilyn
iekeliene stange Marilyn

romina DNA
agyness deyn* DNA
diana DNA
zuzana DNA

darla baker Elite
bobbi wiens* Elite

olga sherer* ONE
leah dewavrin ONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Suvi is definitely going to have a big season if Prada is any indication.

Agyness is clearly one of the It girls right now and thus she's going to absolutely explode.

Lara Stone should do well considering she got two high-profile campaigns this season.

Iekeliene is a favourite of many of the fashion people seemingly and she had her breakthrough last season however this season she will definitely sweep up AGAIN.

Georgia Frost has started out seemingly like a certain Tayla Collins, getting something big without really being known about, but the difference is that Georgia's campaigns are much bigger and who knows, she might not repeat what happened to Tayla (only walked 8 shows, all in NY).

Those are my picks.

du juan is a force to reckon with come 2007 fashion weeks.
andi muise, alana zimmer, coco rocha, bette franke, bruna,
and a great comeback for miss elise crombez

I'm hoping for Johanna Stickland & Egle Tvirbutaite:heart:

My picks for fresh faces and girls on the verge of making it.

Out of last season's major breakthrough girls I think Agyness, Alana, Bruna, Iekeliene, Lara, Magdalena F and Olya will dominate.

* denotes purely personal hopes, the rest are more objective predictions.

IMG: Diana Moldovan, Elin Skoghagen*, Eva Arlauskaite*, Francesca Pollard, Irina Kulikova*, Jessica Lewis, Katie Braatvedt*, Mallory June, Truus Hoiveld

DNA: Anett Griffel, Eva Poloniova, Katia Sergeeva, Maryna Linchuk, Veranika

Women/Supreme: Alice Gibb, Alyona Osmanova, Ida Ågrahn*, Johanna Stickland, Kasia Struss, Luize Salmgrieze, Margot Vidalenc*, Sofie Berelidze*, Suvi

Marilyn: Anzhelika Kocheba, Dasha Maligiova, Daniela Mirzac*, Georgia Frost, Kristina Almanova*, Olga Trokhova,

1 mgmt: Alex Sandor, Michaela Kocianova, Olga Sherer, Sara Guarch*, Tanya Chubko, Topaze de Vries

Next: Anna Mikhaylik, Elsa Sylvan, Julia Lazareva*, Marcelina Sowa, Valeriya Melnik

Elite
: Denisa Dvorakova, Dominika Kucharova*, Gertrud Hegelund*, Johanna Jonsson, Kiera Gormley, Milana Bogelepova, Sosheba Griffiths

Ford: Aleksandra Orbeck Nilsen, Chanel Iman, Laragh McCann, Nika*

Trump: Alina Rudnieva, Ekaterina Kiseleva, Jannine van de Maat*

Random: Anna Korzun (Major), Elianne Smit (Viva), Giedre Dukauskaite (NYMM), Jessica Pitti (Wilhelmina), Olivia Dunin (ICM), Valeria Garcia (Viva)

I think that...

Georgia Frost will be everywhere. Unless her campaigns turn out disastrous, but that seems unlikely.

There will be WAY too much of Coco, Agyness, and Irina. :doh:

Bruna will follow up with a splendid second season. :heart:

Iekeliene will strengthen her position as cool and quirky IT-girl.

Some of Supreme's long faces will fade a little. There's not room for all of them.

NN, more or less unheard of, will make a splash in Paris (when does that NOT happen?).

I think there already is a thread on this, if you scroll back a few pages.

Anyway, I hope to see more of Michaela Kocianova, Flavia Lucini, and Eva Poloniova in the F/W 07 shows.

I will come back to this thread when I have more time but for the start I give my votes for Michaela Kocianova 1MNGT and Denisa Dvorakova (as far as I know she is not placed in NY so far but I suppose its going to be 1MNGT) and I wish to see more of Zuzana Gregorova DNA as well.

Hottest new girls in MY book.

In random order.

Denisa Dvorakova - she will be MAJOR
Elin Skoghagen
Bruna Tenorio - she's in for a great season and I can picture her still doing well a few years from now.
Olya Ivanisevic
Daniela Mirzac
Elsa Sylvan
Ekat Kiseleva
Johanna Jonsson
Lais Oliveira - I just want to put her in my pocket and carry her with me like a good luck charm. :woot:
Valeria Garcia
Sona Matufkova - I'm very curious to see this girl on the runway.

Non-faves that will most likely do annoyingly well.
Agyness
Georgia Frost - too much hype always turns me off, but she might win me over.
Chanel Iman
Michaela Kocianova
Johanna Stickland
Suvi Koponen - I like her fine but I don't think she's a supastah, thus the hype has turned me against her.
Lara Stone - see above.
Iekeliene Stange

^^I am afraid we wont se Sona Matufkova so soon, though she is absolutely amazing and I would be super happy to see this girl working.

John Black said:
I will come back to this thread when I have more time but for the start I give my votes for Michaela Kocianova 1MNGT and Denisa Dvorakova (as far as I know she is not placed in NY so far but I suppose its going to be 1MNGT) and I wish to see more of Zuzana Gregorova DNA as well.
Denisa is with 1 mgmt. They just put her book up on modelwire.

I think 1 have unusually strong group of new faces. Marilyn will also have good season, I think, with Georgia and Iekeliene leading and some interesting newcomers. IMG and Women-Supreme lots of promising girls like always, but I think DNA is not that impressive (if only speaking very newest faces, their board in overall is amazing of course).

Wow, seems like I need to check out this Georgia Frost girl now that you all mention her... I've never seen her!

Plus, my biggest hopes go out to Truus Hooiveld, but I don't know if it'll happen. I really really hope so though!

^ oh yeah!!! More Amber please!!! :smile:

I hope Erin Heatherton and Chris Reilly will do more shows than last season. Its a given that Iekeliene, Bruna T., Suvi, Denisa and Georgia will be everywhere. I also see Viviane Orth doing pretty well, considering she opened Dior SS 2007. I'm sure Drielle will be in several shows, like always. :smile:

• Alyona Osmanova.
  • Martina Correa.
  • Valeria Garcia
  • Kiera Gormley.
  • Elsa Jacquin.
  • Truus Hooiveld.
they wont sweep up I'm sure but I got my hopes up for them to do better than last season. ^_^ :heart:

Bruna Tenorio
Ekaterina Kiseleva
Iekeliene Stange
Chanel Iman
Agyness Dean
Coco Rocha
Johanna Stickland
Olya Ivanisevic
Georgia Frost
Suvi Kopponen
Lara Stone

I really only like the first two though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->