Who will sweep up at the Fall/Winter 2007 shows?

two names only...

Olya Ivanisevic & Georgia Frost! :heart:

trusts me :innocent:

New girls last season who are going to be big - Denisa, Maryna, Agnyss, Suvi, Johanna, Georgina

kevinnn said:
Bruna Tenorio
Ekaterina Kiseleva
Iekeliene Stange
Chanel Iman
Agyness Dean
Coco Rocha
Johanna Stickland
Olya Ivanisevic
Georgia Frost
Suvi Kopponen
Lara Stone

I really only like the first two though.
I think most will agree on these girls.

Even if I hope Chanel, Coco, Lara and Johanna will disappear in some mystery way. :ninja:

It will be interesting to see how some of other new/-ish girls from last season will do. The ones that haven't got same attention/campaigns/eds like these girls ^. I think last season more girls than normal had very strong first and second seasons, so in logic more than usual of these newish girls will also disappear/fade fast now... If that makes sense.

I have this feeling that Georgia Frost is going to become huge.

Aside from her, I think the following will do well in the shows:

Johanna Stickland
Coco Rocha
Iekeliene Stange
Agyness Deyn
Patricia Schmid
Suvi Koponen
Daiane Conterato
Olya Ivanisevic

I didn't put Chanel Iman because for some reason I think she isn't going to do well :huh: I don't know why, either. She didn't get any campaigns this season, did she? Maybe that's my reasoning behind it.

I think these girls (below) will rock this year

1) Agyness Deyn
2) Irina Lazareanu
3) Coco Rocha

Suvi Koponen
Suzanne Diaz
Bruna Tenorio
Johanna Stickland
Georgia Frost

you know, the obvious choices -_-

sasseestefanie said:
I hope Reid will do well :flower:

Oh Stef, I couldn't agree with you more. I'm hoping that she at least starts to pop up in some NY shows here and there! I'm hoping she's going to have a great season.

seanutbutter said:

I didn't put Chanel Iman because for some reason I think she isn't going to do well :huh: I don't know why, either. She didn't get any campaigns this season, did she? Maybe that's my reasoning behind it.
I have the same feeling, but like you, I guess I'm mostly basing that on her not showing up in any major eds or campaigns yet. And some wishful thinking.. :innocent:

Some girls I really want to do well.

Bruna Tenorio
Denisa Dvorakova
Jessica Pitti
Ekat Kiseleva
Olya Ivanisevic
Johanna Jonsson
Elsa Sylvan
Alana Zimmer
Sofi Berelidze
Elin Skoghagen
Tao Okamoto
Giedre Dukauskaite

I said Suvi and Julia V last season....so my money is again on Julia V (@IMG) Will probably do well in NYC and Milan, possibly in London like last time, for reasons we all know about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->