YSL by Tom Ford timepices

Hi !
Just discovered this site.
I have an YSL rive gauche watch and maybe I can find you one.
Let me know

:woot: :woot: :woot: wow
finally
:flower: :flower: :flower:

thanks alot manuels, what is the site & in which country is it?:heart: :flower: :woot:

Those watches were manufactured by Bedat & Co.

So they should be of a higher quality.

i love the bedat watches, thier finishes is so perfect & classy, i wonder if i can find the ysl watches at thier boutiques??

i'm not a fan of fashion watches ( it took the santos-dumont to convert me to cartier) but my eye was caught by the ysl watch worn by the sales assistant at the bond street store. it has such a distinctive and elegant look that i'm kicking myself for not getting one earlier ( particularly the one with the woven strap). i hope there are relaunched soon as the shape is kept on at least a couple of models...

TheSoCalledPrep said:
yes... it reminds me of BV with the weave though

Bottega Veneta more than likely MADE the straps , as Boucheron probably made the watches .

YSL , BV and Boucheron are ALL owned by the GUCCI GROUP .

travis_nw8 said:
i hope there are relaunched soon as the shape is kept on at least a couple of models...

i hope too:magic:,
let's pray for it

taz said:
i hope too:magic:,
let's pray for it

I don't think that they will be , as Stefano Pilati was instrumental in their cancellation and is launching a new line of his OWN designs of watches etc for Yves Saint Laurent , next season .

kit said:
I don't think that they will be , as Stefano Pilati was instrumental in their cancellation and is launching a new line of his OWN designs of watches etc for Yves Saint Laurent , next season .

oh no, :wacko: what shape is he going to introduce, the boring circle or rectangle???

i want that watch for its diagonal shape.

any news on where to find the rectangle/diagonal one with the braided strap? I'm dying to get one for my hubbie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->