Tom Ford Menswear F/W 12.13 : Jonas Kesseler by Tom Ford

Mat Cyruss

Mag Master
Reaction score
Photographed by Tom Ford in London, the Autumn/Winter 2012 TOM FORD campaign features models Kati Nescher and Jonas Kessler. The new campaign will break on the TOM FORD website on Friday, run internationally in September books and appear on billboards in Los Angeles and other key markets.

tumblr_m765blkPcg1r70toco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m765g3QWIV1r70toco1_1280.jpg

via whosay/TOM FORD

Last edited by a moderator:
The second shot makes me imagine he's about to start Irish dancing.

His poses aren't that manly, he looks like a girl posing and in the second photo ..... :ninja:

This doesn't look masculine or sexy or glamorous or.... well, it doesn't look like anything I'd ever associate with Tom Ford. It seems very feminine, which I don't think work with the clothing or the Brand in general. Just very very strange.

Nice pose, scary execution

This campaign is indeed tad strange :huh:. His poses and facial expressions are cringeworthy.

That's so bad it's hilarious :lol: :rofl: The poses are terrible but that guy looks like he has the face of a 40 year-old on a twink body...

Oh Ford has gotta be having a laugh with these ads......they are as camp as Xmas.
Also the hands in the 2nd shot look like someone else's coming from behind him.
Really, really bad.

I hope these aren't the real campaign shots...

The model should portray a powerful business man full of confidence, atittude and great style, but this one looks like an expensive butterfly!

Theese are the weirdest man poses I saw in years! :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molly07
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->