Zara

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too bad, it looked really lovely in photos but I can imagine leaving a trail of feathers where ever you walk. What an image :lol:

08augst2.jpg

pic is mine

Found these babies on sale today

I'm amazed at how good the sales in mainland Europe are! The sales in the UK I usually go to only seem to discount 50% at the most, yet in the last week I've been to stores in Munich and Dijon and got some fab things (Including a few new collection items I'll post soon :heart:) In France last seasons scarves were all reduced to 7 euros. :shock:

the pink ones are onsale at my local zara for 60$. ill think about getting them if they get marked down to 40.

kate- Yeah the sale in the UK is rubbish :(

Going to zara tomorrow to maybe buy the studded leather jacket in the TRF section- only £50!

Last edited by a moderator:
bought these marked down to 30$ (down from 130) at my local zara this week. (credit :ebay)

Attachments

• zara2.jpg
    zara2.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 630
So many beautiful things in this fall/winter collection! :heart:
Has anyone seen this gray fur vest, and maybe knows the price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a question about returns. I have something to return but it was bought without tags in the shop [they must have fallen off]. If I explain to them that it never had tags on when I bought it, will they refund me? I've never worn it.

I'm sure you can return it. It's all about the receipt. If you have that they can check the tag inside the clothing with the receipt..

S-fashionista: yes i have seen the black leggings with zippers, i bought a pair and they are awesome! they are very tight though because they're a thick double-knit fabric. are there any on ebay? maybe i can keep an eye out for you.

Thanks! I thought they will be thick, that's good for winter :P
I'm going to Zara next week and I hope I'll find them and other awsome things :smile:

UNIQFashionista- yep they are

And thanks everyone for answering my question. I'm going now so will soon find out :smile: x

i rarely shop at Zara because it can be too expensive and the sizes run bit small...especially in t-shirts.
but this weekend i event there and i found wonderful items.

here they are:

left dress was in sale and right one was just too adorable not to buy.

s0vp0o.jpg

denim-ish dress, already one of my favourite things to wear. hides bloated belly well, wich is allways good *hahah*

23uu8w4.jpg

pale lila blouse, lovely.

2mb914.jpg

skull scarf, LOVE IT!!!

2remoo6.jpg

bag wich i adore.

jq2t5d.jpg

my pictures

well i just went on friday to check out Zara and i'm in LOVE with pieces from the new fall collection.
i have my eye on this gorgeous faux fur vest.:heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->