Zoe Kazan

Actor Zoe Kazan attends the 21st Annual Hollywood Film Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on November 5, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.
RvdUTXi.jpg

zimbio​

Divine hair and makeup, the quirky dress suits her as well, Leith Clark does a great job with her.

She reminds me of Keira Knightley here. They do share the same stylist, after all.

Zoe Kazan attends SAG-AFTRA Foundation Patron of the Artists Awards at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts 2017 on November 9, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

eON0VuQ.jpg

zTTKiws.jpg

zimbio.com​

Zoe Kazan attends the screening of "Call Me By Your Name" at AFI FEST 2017 Presented By Audi at TCL Chinese Theatre on November 10, 2017 in Hollywood, California.
lXR22XA.jpg

udVHnBv.jpg

zimbio​

Zoe Kazan attends the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 9th Annual Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on November 11, 2017 in Hollywood, California.
I8d6AHi.jpg

rTTkq2u.jpg

zimbio​

Loving everything, particularly the Prada gown.

She even managed to make Dior look palatable.

NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 27: Actor Zoe Kazan attends IFP's 27th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards on November 27, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Cindy Ord/Getty Images for IFP)
6raElKC.png

:wub:

Actor Zoe Kazan attends The 23rd Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 11, 2018 in Santa Monica, California.

arxC0rZ.jpg

zimbio.com​

the dress and accessories are great!! so romantic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actors Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan from 'Wildlife' attend The IMDb Studio and The IMDb Show on Location at The Sundance Film Festival on January 19, 2018 in Park City, Utah.
ZYujZo3.jpg

0hDn7ID.jpg

istwCey.jpg

zimbio​

Actor/Writer Zoe Kazan attends the "Wildlife" Premiere during the 2018 Sundance Film Festival at Eccles Center Theatre on January 20, 2018 in Park City, Utah.

OZJ5cd9.jpg

ibCMInc.jpg

LV2QbB7.jpg

Zoe Kazan is seen at Salt Lake City International Airport.

DLEhIgg.jpg

M8k35hp.jpg

zimbio.com​

I love this couple, and I'm so glad to see great reviews for this film. Zoe looks radiant, and I have silky hair envy.

^ I equally love this couple, smart girls unite :heart: Mulligan's reviews have been fantastic.

Actor Zoe Kazan attends the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 21, 2018 in Los Angeles, California. 27522_017
esxf1NQ.jpg

1vijCFc.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->