Zoe Kravitz

^ i think she looks very cute at the chanel show.

and i don't think her style is like a typical hipster, serenab. of course there are some things that are really hipsterish but i think she still got a very uniqe style. she's mixing the style from her father with the bohemian style of her mother which i think she's doing pretty good.

one more, I think this is from Chanel as well

_DSC7559%20paris%20fashion%20week%20chanel%20zoe%20kravitz%20est-ce%20que%20zoe%20kravitz%20aurais%20prefere%20etre%20fille%20de%20benrar%20martin%20prof%20de%20math%20au%20lycee.jpg

styleandthecity.com

i'm really liking her!

she doesn't always get it right (ie. Chanel) but she's never generic. :woot:

Yeah, I think Chanel was just too too much. I don't have a huge problem with what she wore, but the two tone tights plus the booties, plus the houndstooth, plus the necklaces, plus the sunglasses, plus the hat was just overkill. If she had worn a simple black dress I think the separate elements of her outfit would have stood out a lot better.

That said, I love her sunglasses. They look like proper vintage clubmasters to me. Or even a mix between clubmasters and wayfarers.

ah! the chanel two tone tights are amazing. the booties are great too. if only she wore a different dress....

ZOE KRAVITZ @ DIESEL xXx ROCK N’ ROLL CIRCUS

concreteloop.com

c2a47a9c.jpg

A very pregnant Lisa Bonet was spotted walking around Soho this weekend with her former “Different World” co-star Marissa Tomei and her daughter Zoe.
ybf

I really wish I could read the Preen interview! I'd love some insight to this girl.

^^ Me too!! I think she's just gorrgggggggggeous! But then again, she's got some of the best genes alive. I am kinda glad she's stayed under the mainstream radar though...

Really <3 the outfit at the Jeremy Scott party

Zoe's style isn't particularly interesting and I'm not sure there is much more to her (from our p.o.v) than her genes. I've been eager to see her act, hopefully one of her two upcoming films will be released soon so she can be more to this thread than just a socialite.

Heads up, "Birds of America" is coming out on dvd Tuesday (never got a theater release) but is downloadable atm on various sites for anyone that is a fan of small grainy videos.

Juliette Lewis and Zoe Kravitz met up with one another at the popular hot spot, Rose Bar in New York City, New York. Juliette and Zoe smiled and posed for the camera in these EXCLUSIVE shots! Lenny’s daughter looked lovely with her plaid jacket and long teal scarf. Also, we should mention that Juliette has amazing legs! Check out those gorgeous gams!

Source: Buzzphoto

Juliette Lewis and Zoe Kravitz met up with one another at the popular hot spot, Rose Bar in New York City, New York. Juliette and Zoe smiled and posed for the camera in these EXCLUSIVE shots! Lenny’s daughter looked lovely with her plaid jacket and long teal scarf. Also, we should mention that Juliette has amazing legs! Check out those gorgeous gams!

Source: Buzzphoto

I love those pants! Can anyone ID them, please? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->