032c Fall / Winter 12.13 : Joan Smalls by Sean & Seng

Lara's cover looks even better.

Thanks foe the vid, this issue looks great, will hopefully get. My last was the one with the Meisel interview.

Joan's cover is exceedingly mesmerizing and so the editorial seems! I see some Anais P. in there too, so now I'm even more excited! 032c has a great approach to fashion and altogether is very humane which is not a rarety, but I think it doesn't exist in the fashion based magosphere at all nowadays. Will buy this for sure!

I love both covers :heart: The content looks great, too, judging from the video and the review.

032c, 23rd ISSUE "COUNTRYSIDE", Autumn/Winter 2012/13

REM KOOLHAAS finally turns his attention from the metropolis to the COUNTRYSIDE, “an arena for genetic experimentation, industrialized nostalgia, new patterns of seasonal migration, digital informers, flex farming, and species homogenization” in this issue’s COVER DOSSIER.

Elsewhere SEAN + SENG sub-sahara JOAN SMALLS; LACATON VASSAL ethicize building; HEDI SLIMANE photographs rags to riches sculptor THOMAS HOUSEAGO; octogenarian NEW YORK REVIEW OF BOOKS publisher ROBERT SILVERS invigorates an industry while octogenarian INGE FELTRINELLI animates encounters with ERNEST HEMINGWAY, AXEL F. SPRINGER, and her leftist terrorist husband.

WOLFGANG TILLMANS hangs with PET SHOP BOYS’ Neil Tennant; ROE ETHRIDGE turns a rose-colored lens towards DE KOONING’s Long Island estate; LYDIA DAVIS tells us stories; LARA STONE gets BALMAIN’ed in leather; CORY ARCANGEL and PAUL CHAN explore new digital frontiers; TOPHEADZ glides over the surface of the Earth; ALASDAIR MCLELLAN does the VICTORIA & ALBERT;

032c’s latest SELECT presents the best of this season’s books, products, and ideas; we continue to tell readers WHAT WE BELIEVE, and so much more on 256 pages…
032c.com

Cover Story

Explicit Nature
Photographer: Sean & Seng
Model: Joan Smalls
Styling: Mel Ottenberg

totalworld

more pics

confused by the Ed title :blink:

seanandseng

Last edited by a moderator:
Editorial: