032c Summer 2010 : Anja Rubik by Danko Steiner

It's okay. Perfectly suitable for 032c.

Even if the makeup was great, I still wouldn't like this cover. It looks like an issue of Penthouse. The baboons are also very random. :lol:

I think the dress and the hair and makeup is not quite match.... even the whole styling.... its kind of weird and awkward to me...

Lara & Isabeli by Alasdair McLellan, preview

rblkcj.jpg

runway.blogs.nytimes.com

^ lara's shot reminds me of another mclellan's ed :innocent:

besides that obvious lack of creativity, these are pretty shots.

ilove80blog

thank you :flower:

about Lara, maybe the shots were taken the same day, because also the hair is the same

^ lara's shot reminds me of another mclellan's ed :innocent:

besides that obvious lack of creativity, these are pretty shots.

ilove80blog

where's the lack of creativity ?
to me it looks like another shot of the same serie, published in another magazine (than iD) for a portfolio of mclellan ...
:wink:

BEWARE NUDITY!

Wesley by Alasdair McLelland

(Wesley was a boxer and Weber's favorite model. Bruce Weber shot him for Interview December 1996 and also for Versace catalogs; recently appeared in the last Fall issue of Fantastic Man, shot by McLellan - Mclellan fixation on Weber is beyond annoying at this point!)

Source : meireundmeire.de

Attachments

• wesley_1.png
    wesley_1.png
    293 KB · Views: 23
  • wesley_2.png
    wesley_2.png
    450.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:
Anja looks dirty, and not the good kind
i really hate the cover and besides Lily everything look boring and unstimulating

where's the lack of creativity ?
to me it looks like another shot of the same serie, published in another magazine (than iD) for a portfolio of mclellan ...
:wink:

you're right, i hadn't noticed it was for a portfolio. thought it was supposed to be a recent edit :flower:

Not to happy about the reprints from POP, i-D, etc. I was hoping for some new and unique McLellan portraits of the models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->