080 Barcelona Young Designers Contest

Amaia Zabala
AmayaZabala_005.jpg

AmayaZabala_006.jpg

AmayaZabala_009.jpg

AmayaZabala_010.jpg

080 Barcelona

Some of these clothes are very very beautiful I think...and I look forward to the future..

Others are taking gimmicks from other designers too heavy handed..ly...(how do you say that). For example the idea of bomber jackets mixed with duvets. Others look a bit arts and crafts mixed with 1st year ballet display.

But in general I'm impressed!

Everything is impressively constructed. Some collections are truly on the sublime brink of wearability and creativity. :heart:

I am recovering from being struck completely speechless... Thank you for all this inspired and beautifully crafted work, wheneveriwakeup. :flower: Now I have 080 Barcelona, and Antwerp and GenArt on the very top of my list! This is only one of my favorites from what you posted. I'm not so sure about the sleeping bag jackets, though. Perhaps with a little less bulk?

So the images don't get taken down by the mods, the source of wheneveriwakeup's posts is http://080barcelona.com.

I was checking availability of the clothes and the site says: "The collections will be offered to the general public in a non-lasting store."

What is a "non-lasting" store? :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
love some concepts, dark touch & wearability:heart:
thanks, wheneveriwakeup!

So the images don't get taken down by the mods, the source of wheneveriwakeup's posts is http://080barcelona.com.

I was checking availability of the clothes and the site says: "The collections will be offered to the general public in a non-lasting store."

What is a "non-lasting" store? :doh:

I think they just mean that this isn't a brand. Therefore, any outlet they sell these clothes in will be non permanent, just a means to distribute the clothes and not establish anything other than that.

I love it so much......
students work always suprising me

Some very nice looks, here! :D

Some of it is better (and certainly more interesting) than a lot of what we have seen recently, IMO. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->