1.8 Million Dollar Vibrator

Great, now she has something to play with while David is off with someone else. Lucky woman.

:sick:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Nov 14 2004, 03:43 AM
"Victoria in hospital for vaginal diamond removal..."
[snapback]430859[/snapback]​
:lol:

ergh, thats gross.

It's bad enough that she feels she has to let us know she even has a vibrator, let alone a 1.8 million dollar one.

Why would you want the world to know that you have a vibrator at all!?

Shes gross, i hate her ick ick ick.

Yawn.

Kindof pisses me off that women are allowed to admit to owning vibrators in the international press whereas men aren't even allowed to admit they've ever even thought about touching themselves...

I agree with Chachka, they can do whatever they want. But do we need to know about their sex toys?
I can understand why the thought of Victoria Beckham and anything she does is nauseating..but what quiet frankly does surprise me on the other hand is the view on pregnant women expressed in this thread..

Originally posted by CelineChic@Nov 14 2004, 02:24 AM
hahahaha I was thinking the same exact thing.

Pregnant women are supposed to be motherly NOT penetrating themselves with foreign objects.

THAT IS SO NASTY :yuk:
[snapback]430702[/snapback]​
FINE if that is your general perception of woman+vibrator, but a womans sexual desires rarely vanish into thin air upon conceiving,
and wether they choose to deal with it with their partner or a dildo I couldn't care less.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Nov 14 2004, 09:29 AM
Yawn.

Kindof pisses me off that women are allowed to admit to owning vibrators in the international press whereas men aren't even allowed to admit they've ever even thought about touching themselves...
[snapback]431010[/snapback]​
*Makes PrinceOfCats a T-shirt saying: I touch myself* :flower:

Start the 2nd sexual revolution !

I'm sitting here laughing my fool head off. The things that set this crew ranting and raving crack me up. :wacko:

i don't understand why they think anyone cares. they're too much. :dizzy:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Nov 14 2004, 10:43 AM
I can just imagine the headline "Victoria in hospital for vaginal diamond removal...while David is cheating on her YET again"
[snapback]430859[/snapback]​

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboutique
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->