1.8 Million Dollar Vibrator

/\ and you're a guy? :blink:
well... it's a fashion website right?!

Hanne, I agree, I have nothing agaisnt horny pregnant women either... It's only natural... with the hormones going crazy and all...
And if you're reasonable it can't hurt the fetus... But it can induce labour in the last weeks of pregnancy, though...
I've met a guy who thought that there's nothing sexier than his pregnant wife...
I think it's adorable... :rolleyes:

I don't want want it splashed in the media like it's 'news' but I understand when a woman is pregnant it can be when she has some of the strongest sexual urges. I don't think anyone should be against a pregnant woman wanting sexual pleasure. it's not like one is going to be a bad mother because she wants to have an orgasm!

Originally posted by Meg@Nov 15 2004, 01:56 AM
I don't want want it splashed in the media like it's 'news' but I understand when a woman is pregnant it can be when she has some of the strongest sexual urges. I don't think anyone should be against a pregnant woman wanting sexual pleasure. it's not like one is going to be a bad mother because she wants to have an orgasm!
[snapback]432195[/snapback]​
ah but mrs beckham doesnt want jus any orgasm...shes needs a 1.8 million dollar orgasm :rolleyes:

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 15 2004, 03:09 PM
ah but mrs beckham doesnt want jus any orgasm...shes needs a 1.8 million dollar orgasm :rolleyes:
[snapback]432210[/snapback]​

:rofl: very very picky.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Nov 14 2004, 12:33 PM
Somehow I doubt it will be half the wonder that a Hitachi Magic Wand is purported to be. :innocent:
[snapback]431220[/snapback]​
I love how the list of things that "customers who shopped for this product also shopped for" are all anti-foot-fungus sprays and stuff.

Originally posted by AlexN@Nov 14 2004, 10:49 PM
I love how the list of things that "customers who shopped for this product also shopped for" are all anti-foot-fungus sprays and stuff.
[snapback]432238[/snapback]​

:innocent:

Customers who shopped for this product also shopped for:
• Desenex Foot and Sneaker Deodorant Spray Powder - 3 oz
• Desenex Antifungal Powder, Cures Athlete's Foot, 2% Miconazole Nitr...
• Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Cures Athlete's Foot, 2% Miconazo...

:lol:

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 15 2004, 01:09 AM
ah but mrs beckham doesnt want jus any orgasm...shes needs a 1.8 million dollar orgasm  :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

this is very bizarre :ninja: :lol:

It all sounds like a lie! :P
Maybe it´s just one of those media things to sell papers, like 98% of them....

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 15 2004, 01:09 AM

Well, it never did say that SHE asked for it. LOL. David bought it as a gift. :P

Originally posted by Misako@Nov 15 2004, 05:35 AM
Well, it never did say that SHE asked for it. LOL. David bought it as a gift. :P
[snapback]432359[/snapback]​
That's true. What a sincere and thoughtful gift. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AlexN@Nov 15 2004, 05:53 AM
That's true. What a sincere and thoughtful gift. :rolleyes:
[snapback]432372[/snapback]​

To be fair, I do know people who've asked for them for their birthday...

who exactly assess the value of something like that? and i wonder is this the value before or after use? how would you go about insuring something like this?

the beckhams are disgusting! complete cretins

Originally posted by Chachka@Nov 14 2004, 02:01 PM
/\ and you're a guy? :blink:
well... it's a fashion website right?!

Hanne, I agree, I have nothing agaisnt horny pregnant women either... It's only natural... with the hormones going crazy and all...
And if you're reasonable it can't hurt the fetus... But it can induce labour in the last weeks of pregnancy, though...
I've met a guy who thought that there's nothing sexier than his pregnant wife...
I think it's adorable... :rolleyes:
[snapback]431374[/snapback]​
First of all.. Pregnant women are SEXY and have GREAT sex lives as well. ATOY cannot hurt the baby, just like a penis does not POKE a fetus. :rolleyes:

So what that sex can induce labour, by that time you can't wait for the baby to come out.

:angry:

:lol: ok.. I would like to see an actual vibrator that is made of pieces of diamonds. Now that's a vibrator that is hard enough that no object in the world can break!!!! :P And something that is harder and last longer than David Beckham's private part!!!! :blink:

Now let's see how much David want this publcized... :lol: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by *AndoraStar*@Nov 15 2004, 03:23 PM
First of all.. Pregnant women are SEXY and have GREAT sex lives as well. ATOY cannot hurt the baby, just like a penis does not POKE a fetus. :rolleyes:

So what that sex can induce labour, by that time you can't wait for the baby to come out.

:angry:
[snapback]433053[/snapback]​

I think people are more concerned with her image as a mother. It's not really that pregnant women aren't sexy and that they cant have sex. It's just that as a pregnant mother of two she should maybe not have it made public that she's buying sex toys. It's a bit classless.

what i find disgusting about the beckhams is how much money they spend on themselves & how they are complete egomaniacs. why do they never actually do any GOOD with their wealth & fame? all they ever do is indulge each other & their own over inflated egos. I couldn't care less if they use a vibrator when she is preggers.....although suitably & predictably distasteful that they should tell the world about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboutique
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->