1.8 Million Dollar Vibrator

Chachka

Reaction score
"English soccer ace DAVID BECKHAM has spent a staggering $1.8 million (GBP1 million) on the world's most expensive sex toy as a present for his pregnant wife VICTORIA.

The platinum vibrator, with a 10-carat diamond encrusted base linked to a 16-carat diamond necklace, is one of only ten in the world - and was created by London strip-club owner PETER STRINGFELLOW.

Stringfellow reveals ROLLING STONE veteran MICK JAGGER is also keen to purchase the buzzing toy for his girlfriend L'WREN SCOTT."

Can these 2 be any more show-offish or superficial?
I bet they couldn't wait for their publicist to release this info...

Now everyone who's received these news will be thinking about pregnant mastrubating Victoria Beckham her super expensive sex toy... I hope that's what she wanted...

Attachments

• puke.gif
    puke.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 75
That's pathetic, truly pathetic. I could think of much better things to spend 1.8 mill on. As if hetero sex wasn't enough to turn me off, the though of a diamond vibrator and a pregnant woman certainly does.

yes, gah, they make me sick. really.

Originally posted by Spike413@Nov 13 2004, 09:10 PM
That's pathetic, truly pathetic. I could think of much better things to spend 1.8 mill on. As if hetero sex wasn't enough to turn me off, the though of a diamond vibrator and a pregnant woman certainly does.
[snapback]430513[/snapback]​

Hey, maybe he bought it for Victoria to shove it up his ***? :brows:

Originally posted by Chachka@Nov 13 2004, 08:15 PM
[snapback]430521[/snapback]​

She could poke an eye out. :blink: :(

I don't mind her, but geez, that's ridiculous. o_O :: blinks ::

That's such a bad mental image.

Originally posted by Chachka@Nov 13 2004, 09:15 PM
[snapback]430521[/snapback]​
Thats it, I'm becoming a monk! Too much for any person to ever have to imagine.

Love them! Classic attention wh*ring........
It's their money and they spend it as they please......depending on one's income/wealth level there will always be purchases which seem outlandish....to a homeless person spending $5 a pound on organic berries is an insane purchase and waste of money...it's all relative......as i always say, when you get your millions (or money to buy berries) you can do what you please as well

It's their money, and they can do whatever they want. That goes without saying...
But who needs to know about their sex toys?

It's quite amusing for us, but for them.. errr.... I would think they would want to protect their private life... rather than flaunt it...

But what do I know? I bet diamonds and platinum and having sex on slates of gold in a bank depostory makes Victoria horny... :lol:
Being an unfaithful husband sure does cost a lot... :P

I think that it's just plain wrong... And yes, everything is relative, but we live in one world, where children are dying of starvation, among other things...

Thats a joke!!! Haha what a waste of money... Whats wrong? she is jst so special she needs that much money to get her off?... that makes me cringe

I'm at a loss for words. Too many words have already been wasted on this thread.

Originally posted by Spike413@Nov 13 2004, 09:10 PM
the though of a diamond vibrator and a pregnant woman certainly does.
[snapback]430513[/snapback]​

hahahaha I was thinking the same exact thing.

Pregnant women are supposed to be motherly NOT penetrating themselves with foreign objects.

THAT IS SO NASTY :yuk:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Nov 14 2004, 02:24 AM
hahahaha I was thinking the same exact thing.

Pregnant women are supposed to be motherly NOT penetrating themselves with foreign objects.
[snapback]430702[/snapback]​
:lol: :rofl: what if a diamond popped off...? :shock:

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 14 2004, 03:14 AM
:lol: :rofl: what if a diamond popped off...? :shock:
[snapback]430844[/snapback]​

It would just give her another opportunity to be on the covers of newspapers.

I can just imagine the headline "Victoria in hospital for vaginal diamond removal...while David is cheating on her YET again"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->