10 celebs with the best skin

The article is obviously referring to skintone rather than the condition of the skin, and I agree that all those celebs have very beautiful complexion colors. But I can't believe they didn't mention Liv Tyler - her porcelain skintone is beyond beautiful, and it's also in very good condition.

Gwen Stefani does NOT have flawless skin. I've seen it, and she wears pancake makeup. She has good ways to hide it, but her skin is far from perfect. And Jessica Alba doesnt have it either.

I cant believe Nicole Kidman isnt on that list. That's who I think of when I think 'Celebrity with perfect skin'.

This list seems very mainstream pop culture friendly to me and there are people that really should be on the list who have better skin than some of the people listed.

I'd replace a lot of people on that list, and add Cate Blanchett and Natalie Portman.

What!!?? No Liv Tyler? :shock: Liv Tyler has the BEST skin on celebrities.
I agree with you GasolineRainbow.

Thanks for the link inhirnamy137 :flower:

I agree with Halle Berry and Beyonce.

They should add:
Dita von Teese
Kate Bosworth
Thandie Newton
Liv Tyler

Thandie newton should just make up the top 10 all by herself she has the most flawless and luminous skin of all time

I think they should add Helen Mirren, for a lady of her age she has fabulous skin.

I'd like to see Julia Roberts on that list.. she's got beautiful poreless skin :smile:

I agree that Kate Bosworth and Liv Tyler should be on the list...

I must nominate the following girls:
[click for larger view]

Jessica Alba

Kate Beckinsale

Becki Newton

[source: buzznet, celeb-city]

^ Ops, I didn't mean to post such big pictures. If any mod could adjust
it to thumbnails that'd be great :flower:

I hate to say it, but I actually think Avril Lavigne has the best skin I've ever seen. It's so pale and flawless!

Cate Blanchett, Clemence Poesy, Juliette Binoche, Marion Cotillard..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->