2011 Video Music Awards

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Not exactly the Academy Awards, but yeah...

Notable nominees (basically the women to look out for on the red carpet:(
Beyonce
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry (how did she wind up being nominated alongside The Beastie Boys? Shocking.)
Nicki Minaj
Britney

Yeah, I'm not expecting classiness from these chicks (when Beyonce, the lady who pioneered booty shaking, is the most stylist nominee, you know something is wrong).

I think Pink could be there, too. I like Pink. Definitely one of the better pop artists today. And of course, Adele. Getting a bit sick of hearing the same two songs. Small rant here, but does anyone remember Fiona Apple won a VMA Award? What happened? :ninja: Now they are awarding these women who quite frankly sound the same and are producing the same stuff. [/rant]

Presenters:
Jennifer Lawrence
Zoe Saldana
Jennifer Lopez
Kartrashian/Carcrashian/Insert other bad pun/woman who seems to have some sort of inability to go away

Just got back form vacation, just in time to slash those poor people who gonna walk the RC. The show on itself should be more exciting, according to the lineup.

Selena Gomez

scaled.php

atrl.net

Selena looks beautiful!:heart: But lol @ the Jersey Shore cast's outfits. Deena's outfit + that hair.:sick:

I think I saw Jwoww from Jersey Shore dressed like Donna Summer last Disco Ball. But I still love her.

I guess Selena's still going through her "I'm so sexy phase". Maybe she took the comments about her having boring style to heart? :lol: It looks like she's wearing Marchesa? Very similar to a dress Sarah Jessica Parker wore last year. Either way:

tumblr_lhxizfhDJj1qhxr17o1_500.gif

gifreactions

I'm so happy the GIF is back LolaSvelt, Award shows wouldn't be the same without it:heart:

It looks like she's wearing Marchesa? Very similar to a dress Sarah Jessica Parker wore last year.

That's just what I was thinking, but at least SJP looks genuine in her fashion choices. Selena just looks... rehearsed or something.

Looking forward to Jennifer Lawrence and Zoe Saldana.

Well, it looks like I'm going to be using it a lot.

These two chicks get a:
tumblr_lhxizfhDJj1qhxr17o1_500.gif

gifreactions

But OMG, Jojo! I still remember that song Get Out (Leave)!

Jojo is such a nice girl but that dress isn't.
Kreayshawn - :yuk:

Is she paying tribute to Amy Winehouse? I don't quite know, that's the worrying thing.

Jojo should listen to herself and Get Out at that point!!
As for Kreyshawn I don't know who she is but I really want to know how she manages to make those two wigs stay on her head.

All I see when I look at Selena Gomez is her enormous head.

I don't get this Kreayshawn person. Is she supposed to be some kind of ghetto parody?

I'm excited to see what Zoe Saldana, Beyonce, and Jennifer Lawrence are wearing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->