24 - FOX series

nat_attak

Reaction score
does anyone here watch 24 ?? i just discovered it a few weeks ago and had just finished season 1. i have started on season 2 and still have a long way to go till S5. i'm glued to this show. i can't believe i just started watching but i'm glad i did. i would totally recommend this show to anyone. it's very exciting, has great action, cool storyline, so many twist and turns, it's just an incredible show!! i love 24 and Jack Bauer is my hero :crush: hehe. i heard that S6 will begin in January so i still have plenty of time to finish the rest of my dvds. i can't wait!^_^

(i searched for 24 thread but found none. if there is already one, can a mod pls transfer this?)

season 6 begins on sunday the 14th-2 hrs premier. i cannot wait! i guess no one is really into 24 here :(

My boyfriend and I are obsessed with the show! We started watching from the beginning of last season, but we've now rented all of the previous seasons. It's so intense! A bit over the top at times, but we like that. :lol:

^I've watched all the seasons so far, and believe me, you're so gonna have a good time!!

I have seen them all and I cant wait for sesason6 to air her. Brilliant show I must say! Keeps you on the edge of your sit episode after episode, sesason after sesason.

Great show(H) ! Beginning of s6 was very exciting again, i hated waiting for the story to continue after s5. Ending of episode 4 was brilliant, sucks though that there is only the first 15 min. of episode 5....

^Yes! The preview of Ep05 left so many to look forward to. Finally, Jack's fully back on track(hopefully)!!

THE BEST SHOW EVER :woot::heart:

i have such a crush on Jack :blush::heart:

Season 2 & 5 were my favourites.

if anyone wants to start watching it (even from season 1) you can watch all the eps here

http://tv.peekvid.com/s3048/

I watched the first 2 seasons and now I just started watching 5th and after that will catch up on 6th aswell

Bianca - thank you so much for that!! now i can tell my friend in the military to catch up!! :smile:

Bump.

i read that the 7th season of 24 will be back on Jan. 2009, but there'll be a special episode, which is 2 hour long, on air this autumn.

wow long overdue BUMP!

is anyone watching the new season?! i'm such an addict when it comes to this show, it always makes me ask for more more gimme more! so everytime i start a season, i have to watch every episode every monday. one time i didnt leave a friends house because the show was gonna be on and i said i HAD to watch it.

anyways. i tried to avoid this season but could not resist and yet again im hooked. i think this season very good especially with a new location.

this season is looking good- far better than the previous, which i never finished.
24 is a dangerous addiction, especially when you start watching them on DVDs..

yeah, this season's totally intrigued me! true, it does get addicting - I remember watching the first season on DVD w/ my friends and I think we spent an actual 24 hours straight watching!!! Lucky no commercials....

I've just watched the first 6 episodes of Season 7 in one go, loving it so far!

I've always been a 24 fan though, maybe that's why :P
But really it's building up well!:D

^me too. this season might be the best season ever!!

Yeah, only a couple of episodes in, there are already so many twists!
You never know what's gonna happen :P

AAA!!!I've only seen the first 2 episodes of the new season so please be careful with spoilers!!:D..white--->How about that Tony Almeida ressurection???Freaky!!!!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->