24 - FOX series

^Yeah, regarding to that, I guess they can always come up with an explanation that make sense, but they can say whatever they want really.
But I think you'll soon find out :D

Hey, I believed it :P It's not the lamest excuse they've come up with to explain a lot of things that have happened in this show :smile: I'm really loving how this season is shaping up!

^ have you watched that episode where they explained tony's death?

it could make sense in a way, but after i watched season 5 again, and at that circumstances, that kind of accuracy is hardly possible tbh :P

i still love the show though :D

sorry long bump but..

TONY! TONY! TONY! wth is going on with TONY?!
and im kind of upset that larry moss didnt get a silent clock :(

I just started watching the show and of course I got addicted to it.
I've only watched 2 season so far, I have another 6 to go.
Jack is so awesome, I love him:blush:
what I love the most about this show is that you never really know someone,
there are always surprises and you can never be sure to trust anyone.

I've watched all 8 seasons and I am sad it's over :cry: I've seen a lot of TV shows but this one is by far my favorite:heart:
The ending is good. I really wish it wasn't president Taylor
who decided to tell the truth, that was kinda cheesy. It should've been Chloe :D and speaking of Chloe, I was so afraid they were gonna kill her sometime since they kill a lot of the characters, even important ones but they didn't and I was so happy. I cried a bit at the end when Jack thanks her for everything, they are such an amazing team.
While I was not thrilled they made Tony a bad guy in season 7, I'll take any excuse to see more of him.^_^
I was upset about killing Michelle, Tony and president Palmer in the beginning of season 5 however it was still my favorite season. Martha Logan (Jean Smart) was really good, love watching her. I also love Aaron Pierce, he's such an honest guy, always reliable, does the right thing.
The show also made me think a lot, when bad guys kidnapped or blackmailed someone ... to sacrifice one life to save thousands of others? Also, how people want the good of the country, yet some people do bad things to get there ... and the peace tready on season 8. They want peace, yet they kill, cover it up and lie to each other.
I completley understand Jack in the last few episodes when he takes matter into his own hands and starts killing the bad guys. He's been doing everything possible for this country, risked his life countless times and they betray him, Taylor wants to send him away so he doesn't find the truth? and to treat him like a fugitive after all this time, they should all be ashamed of themselves. I'm sure it only pissed him off more.
The ending was an open one because they had a plan to shoot a movie but considering it hasn't happened yet I don't think it will (but I sure do hope so).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->