50 Cent to Launch Women's Underwear Line

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Rapper to sell girl's undies
trans.gif

By BECI WOOD
Sun Online

HIP-HOP star 50 Cent is set to enter into yet another business venture - this time women's lingerie.

The rapper's portfolio already boasts vitamin water and p*rn videos - and now his G-Unit clothing label is set to treat female fans to their own range of raunchy underwear.

Sexy singer Olivia, who is the only female in 50 Cent's G-Unit rap collective, tells Allhiphop.com, "I'm coming out with a G-Unit lingerie line, we're actually gonna do that. I wear the G-Unit women's line, like, all the time.

"Most people don't know how really high end that stuff is. I get the 2006 (collection). I always get the line ahead of the stuff that comes out, so I get to see everything before.

"(People are) gonna be real surprised when they see, because, like I said, it's not a regular line. We have the best designers put in place, and (50 Cent) always oversees everything.

"And they come to me and find out about the patterns or buttons and stuff that should go on, so everybody's real hands on when it comes to that."

I hate this man, he is the epitome of all things I find wrong in America.....or rap, whatever.

trash, trash, trash, trash, TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hope that someday people start using the word "really" again, instead of incorrectly swapping it with "real". That annoys me so much...

I mean, that annoys me real good. :rolleyes:

AlexN said:
trash, trash, trash, trash, TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hope that someday people start using the word "really" again, instead of incorrectly swapping it with "real". That annoys me so much...

I mean, that annoys me real good. :rolleyes:
Ugh that bugs so much when people say that too! I thought I was the only one who noticed.

And you're right this is nothing but trash...as is almost everything that comes out of the rap community today.

stylegurrl said:
"(People are) gonna be real surprised when they see, because, like I said, it's not a regular line. We have the best designers put in place, and (50 Cent) always oversees everything.

That's not very comforting.

Olivia wears the womens line, has anyone seen the Candy Shop video?

^ i have... it was the usual. women being seductive etc.etc. It seems thats all it is in music videos these days. I wouldn't even bother looking at the lingerie line his making now... I certaintly do not want to look like the women in the video.

I agree with everything said in this thread. Candy Shop, the song AND the video, is complete RAUNCH. Where is the FCC NOW?!

hate him.I have always disliked him since he came to the indrusty.he's big just because of Eminem.

TheSoCalledPrep said:
I agree with everything said in this thread. Candy Shop, the song AND the video, is complete RAUNCH. Where is the FCC NOW?!
Seriously...

james said:
hate him.I have always disliked him since he came to the indrusty.he's big just because of Eminem.

That's not true, his fame has nothing to do with Eminem. He came out at a time where people wanted commercialized rap. Just about everyone could listen to his music ex. In the Club, 21 questions and another that I can't remember.

With that being said I don't care for him at all, I can't believe that people will actually buy his underwear line.

Ew, that's so sick and perverted... agh, I hope he drowns in his diamonds and never come out of it...

Alejandro said:
Ew, that's so sick and perverted... agh, I hope he drowns in his diamonds and never come out of it...

That's so funny and mean at the same time.

Alejandro said:
But Ale....waste all of those beautiful diamonds???? Have a heart man :innocent:

Ho-Coture said:
That's not true, his fame has nothing to do with Eminem. He came out at a time where people wanted commercialized rap. Just about everyone could listen to his music ex. In the Club, 21 questions and another that I can't remember.

With that being said I don't care for him at all, I can't believe that people will actually buy his underwear line.

Didn't M&M produce/discover him or something? He was all up in the In Da Club video, which might I add was so stupid. He's really never had any good videos, they're all the same.

I wouldn't buy it EVER- but you guys might be surprised at how many people actually do pay the outrageous prices for his G-UNIT line :shock:

^^Good point. Some people spend their money on unsmart things^_^ :innocent:

Somebody thinks this is a funny joke????? Thats the only thing that makes sense..

please god NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->