No Bids On Ebay

modetrends1

Reaction score
whats to do with old boots, shoes if you get no bids on ebay? last week I got no bids for two pairs of black knee high boots from the early 90s. round toes, chunky heels (4 inch), outside and inside real leather, no applications, one with zip the other pull-on style, no brand only "made in italy". good conditions apart of the heels. do you think its useful to bring them to a charity shop or better to throw them out?

Of course it's better to bring them to somewhere like the Salvation Army or Goodwill rather than throwing them away, I'm sure someone will have some use for them :flower:

I agree with Chocsta...someone could always use them! :flower:

Or give ebay another try and start low.

I've never sold anything on Ebay before so I'm not sure if it costs anything for the seller to list the item (I know Ebay does make money through advertising anyway).

Its a fluid market really, I use it to collect sales manuals and such stuff for transportation literature. Someimes brchures can go for over £100, sometimes less than a £.

I'd say give it another try!

What size are the boots and do you have any pics? I know a few people who are looking for some chunky heel boots because they dont like stilletos either.....

Originally posted by balacau@Jun 13th, 2004 - 7:11 am
I've never sold anything on Ebay before so I'm not sure if it costs anything for the seller to list the item (I know Ebay does make money through advertising anyway).

Its a fluid market really, I use it to collect sales manuals and such stuff for transportation literature. Someimes brchures can go for over £100, sometimes less than a £.

I'd say give it another try!

What size are the boots and do you have any pics? I know a few people who are looking for some chunky heel boots because they dont like stilletos either.....
Ebay do have listing fees that vary dependig on how much you "promote" your item

You can list it again if you like, though you'd have to pay the listing fee again, but you might have better luck this time. If not, give it to any charity place, I'm sure somebody will love them.

save em til they come back into season then try again... black knee high boots are a tough sell this time of year

Originally posted by luvkoshi@Jun 13th, 2004 - 5:34 pm
save em til they come back into season then try again... black knee high boots are a tough sell this time of year
That's a good point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->