Abigail Breslin

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
How is there no thread for her?
Abigail Kathleen Breslin (born April 14, 1996) is an Academy-Award nominated American child actress. The fourth youngest actress ever to be nominated for a competitive Academy Award, Breslin is best known for portraying Olive Hoover in the film Little Miss Sunshine, Nim Rusoe in Nim's Island, and the title character in Kit Kittredge: An American Girl and The Ultimate Gift as well as for several supporting roles in other films.

Anyway, here are some candids of her arriving at LAX Airport on the 26th of May:

thecelebritycity

Her style is evolving. She'll be the one to watch in a few years time!

i adored her in little miss sunshine. she's grown up a bit, and have to say she's getting more prettier :wink: she has a style though. :D

Found a HQ picture of her at the MTV Movie Awards:

celebutopia

Anymore?

i thought this was cute:

10:25: Backstage, we just saw Robert Pattinson shaking the hand of a teenage girl — who promptly turned to her friends after he left and jumped up and down in excitement! But here’s the rub: The teenager was none other than “Little Miss Sunshine” star Abigail Breslin, a huge “Twilight” fan.

88093233.jpg

88088786.jpg

88087564.jpg

88086263.jpg

88091011.jpg

88091514.jpg

88087301.jpg

www.gettyimages.com

Thanks for the pictures!

Some more:

celebcity, gamma

how cute she has her own thread now. i cant believe how big she is now, it seems it was like yesterday she was on lms.

She is absolutely adorable! I just pray to god she doesen't turn into anything like those awful disney kids.

she looks great at the mtv movie awards! one of my favorites from that night. :heart:
i can't wait to see what else she wears.

Abigail Breslin out and about (6th June, 2009:(

thecelebritycity

Abigail Breslin seen leaving a movie theatre in Hollywood, California - 04.06.09

obgr59

qywj3b

phmppa

odpjhq

on8bdd

Photo Wenn

OMG, she's pure cuteness:blush::heart:

I love her milky fair skin, lucky girl to have such a flawless skin!
it's a nice change from some over tanned celebrities girls

and I will always remember her as the little Bo Hess in Signs:rolleyes:

Abigail Breslin at "My Sister's Keeper" press conference on June 7, in Santa Monica, California.

Fabulous-Abigail.org

My goodness she is all gorwn up!:heart: She looks absolutley beautiful. Beautiful fair and flawless skin, I just pray to god no one tells her to tan, and then turns into bloody miley freakin cyrus.

age appropriate, fashionable, and all around adorable.:heart:

Abigail Breslin makes an appearance on the Canadian TV show Much On Demand (June 17th, 2009:(

thecelebritycity

very cute and all, but her blazer is a bit toooo big, IMO, so it makes her look a bit silly.

i really like this outfit! i wonder if anyone styles her or she styles herself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->