Abigail Breslin

I don't think that outfit is suitable for her age, but I adore her anyway!:P

She's going to be so gorgeous when she's older. She's definitely passed her awkward stage (see Eclipse premiere :ninja: ). I hope she gets a bit gig soon.

She has been looking really good lately^_^ I like a lot the outfit and the make up at the premiere of "Rango" in Los Angeles.

Shops with her mom in the Spanish Square in Rome - February 23, 2011

tlfan

'Rango' Photocall held at the Hotel Hassler in Rome - Feb 24, 2011

tlfan

Appears on ''Late Night With Jimmy Fallon'' - March 2, 2011

Leaving 'The Late Night Show With Jimmy Fallon' In Manhattan - March 2, 2011

tlfan

She's going to be so gorgeous when she's older. She's definitely passed her awkward stage (see Eclipse premiere :ninja: ). I hope she gets a bit gig soon.

She's being considered to play Katniss Everdeen (so is Jennifer Lawrence and Hailey Steinfeld) in "The Hunger Games" movies. That'll be huge for her if she gets it....

I still remember her as Bo from Signs. She was so cute in that movie. Well, time flies (and I haven't won any originality points with this observation :P).

Walks to the set of "New Year's Eve" in New York City - March 31, 2011

tlfan

don't like the blonde/blondish hair. back to dark red, please!

On the "New Year's Eve" set in New York City - April 4, 2011

tlfan

On the set 'New Years Eve' in Times Square in New York City - April 1, 2011

tlfan

On the set of 'New Year's Eve' in New York - April 6, 2011

tlfan

she looks pretty as a blonde, but just that, pretty. I prefer her as a red-but-not-that-much-redhead.

Attending the 2011 Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s Hot Pink Party held at The Waldorf-Astoria on April 14th

I think this look is too mature for her. She just turned 15 (I can't believe it :shock:)...she needs to dress her age.

justjaredjr

i watched her on Jimmy Fallon the other night, and was a bit surprised and disappointed that she has a valley girl/ditzy voice (like kristin cavalleri)

2011 Vanity Fair Party during The 10th Annual Tribeca Film Festival in New York City - April 27, 2011

tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->