Abigail Spencer

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
A talented actress, writer and producer on both the big and small screen, Abigail Spencer is quickly making a name for herself in Hollywood. Spencer will next be seen in Sam Raimi's, Oz, the Great and Powerful, a prequel take on The Wizard of Oz tale.

She got on my radar from her role as Don's love interest/Sally's teacher on Mad Men:

hv0vfo.jpg

She's gorgeous, and I enjoy her sense of style.

68bp20.jpg

imdb, amctv, & zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Best entertainment news I've heard in a long time! This was the best book I read in 2012.

Abigail Spencer Joins Jason Bateman in 'This Is Where I Leave You' (Exclusive)

Shawn Levy is directing the ensemble, which also includes Tina Fey, Jane Fonda and Rose Byrne.

Abigail Spencer has joined the cast of This Is Where I Leave You, Warner Bros.’ adaptation of the book by Jonathan Tropper.

Shawn Levy is directing the ensemble, which sees Jason Bateman leading a roll call that includes Tina Fey, Jane Fonda, Kathryn Hahn, Rose Byrne and Corey Stoll.

Where I Leave You, with a script by Tropper, centers on a man (Bateman) whose father dies and tasks his dysfunctional family of four grown siblings with one last request: to spend seven days after the funeral together under the same roof for first time in a decade.

Spencer will play the wife of Bateman, whom he catches sleeping with his boss.

Spencer, who also writes and produces, is currently onscreen opposite James Franco in Oz the Great and Powerful. She will next be seen starring in Rectify, Sundance Channel's first scripted series from the team behind Breaking Bad.
She is repped by ICM Partners and Untitled Entertainment.
hollywoodreporter.com

I think she's fantastic, and so stunning, on Rectify. EW has her as 1 of the 15 actresses they're rooting for to get Emmys.

Steven Lippman photographs actress Abigail Spencer for Malibu magazine. Plus: behind-the-scenes video

Steven Lippman photographed actress Abigail Spencer, one of the stars of the hit film Oz the Great and Powerful and star of the new Sundance series Rectify, for the April/May issue of Malibu magazine. Here’s a look, along with a photo of Steven and Abigail on location and a behind-the-scenes video…

stocklandmartelblog

I remember her from This Means War! She's beautiful.

Vogue & MAC Cosmetics Dinner in Honor of Prabal Gurung at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles - May 13, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

I think her shoes are Zara? She looks lovely. Thank you Alvedansen, karma! :heart:

I love the dress, seems perfect for the event. She and Josh Pence are such a gorgeous couple.

Actress Abigail Spencer arrives at Broadcast Television Journalists Association's third annual Critics' Choice Television Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on June 10, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

Thank you for this thread, HeatherAnne! Abigail is fantastic! I love her and her style; I first saw her in Suits, she's the best looking female on the show imo

Actress Abigail Spencer arrives at the Step Up 11th Annual Inspiration Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on May 30, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

Abigail Spencerat the premiere of SundanceTV's 'Rectify' Season Two at Sundance Sunset Cinema on June 16, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

Doing the rounds at TIFF for 'This Is Where I Leave You'

zimbio

The A List 15th Anniversary party in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday night

dailymail

Abigail Spencer – 2015 ELLE Women in Hollywood Awards in Los Angeles

celebmafia

21st Annual Critics’ Choice Awards in Santa Monica

gotceleb

I really like her style I'd love to see her candid style!

Elle's Women In Television Dinner at Sunset Tower in Hollywood on Wednesday night

306837FC00000578-3409610-image-m-148_1453355451186.jpg

dailymail

Her Critics Choice dress is perfect :wub:

I really like her style I'd love to see her candid style!

Her candid style is awesome. Very relateable. She wears a lot of Madewell, Pendleton, Rag & Bone, and because her dad was a famous surfer and she grew up on the beach she incorporates a lot of surf brands. Her instagram would give you a good feel for her candid style.

Thanks for posting lstone!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->