Ac/dc

Karen0193

Reaction score
ACDC_In_Tacoma_2009.jpg

AC/DC are an Australian rock band formed in Sydney in 1973 by Scottish-born brothers Malcolm and Angus Young. Although the band are commonly classified as hard rock and are considered pioneers of heavy metal,[1][2] they have always classified their music as "rock and roll".[3]
AC/DC underwent several line-up changes before releasing their first album, High Voltage, in 1975. Membership remained stable until bassist Mark Evans was replaced by Cliff Williams in 1977. The band recorded their highly successful album Highway to Hell in 1979. Lead singer and co-songwriter Bon Scott died on 19 February 1980, after a night of heavy alcohol consumption. The group briefly considered disbanding, but soon ex-Geordie singer Brian Johnson was selected to replace Scott. Later that year, the band released their best-selling album, Back in Black.

Wikipedia.org
photo: AC/DC live in Tacoma 2009

AC/DC's discography

High Voltage
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Let There Be Rock
Powerage
Highway to Hell
Back In Black
For Those About To Rock We Salute You
Flick the Switch
Fly on the Wall
Who Made Who
Blow Up Your Video
The Razors Edge
Ballbreaker
Stiff Upper Lip
Black Ice

^^ I did put the capital letter but the system changed it, somehow you cant put a thread title with just captital letters :unsure:

original singer: Bon Scott
bon_scott.jpg

acdc3.jpg

knBON_narrowweb__300x312,0.jpg

Apparently he's not a fan of shirts.:lol:
With Angus:
Bon_Angusjbk.jpg

bonfire/theage

Great thread , thanks for starting it though I'm surprised they didn't already have one.

How have I never ****ing found this thread? HELL YES!
I am one of their biggest fans. I know everything and anything about them haha so if anyone needs anything, feel free to come to me :smile:

I JUST SAW THEM ON SATURDAY NIGHT IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!

Love love love Loz xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->