Acne Studios Menswear S/S 2025 Paris

where does this stuff end up exactly? I don't think even ssense buys it.

Acne is like that "it girl" that is still trying to be an "it" by clinging on to whatever is considered cool around them, losing sight of what "it" is that made them an "it" in the first place.

Hard to gauge the fit of of these pieces. Can't tell if half the collection is computer generated or not with this style of photography and lighting.

lol this is so disrespectful to their loyal costumers
Do they have such a thing still?
I haven’t been to one of their shops in years but so far on their website, some of their most iconic pieces aren’t available anymore…

So either they are chasing the Gen-Z very hard or there’s an online and an in-store reality.

The fact that they collaborated with Frederic Malle is so odd too. That reads very old Acne Studios…

I loved this look book, even if the boots were bootleg Shark Boots by Chanel (first) then later Givenchy.

Y2K trash at finest plus those hideous boots
Those jeans I used to buy in Italy around 2001 but prices were joke next to those

What happened to Acne? I used to buy something every season, and there’s always at least a few nice pieces in the store, but this lookbook leaves me perplexed as to what the message is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avann
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->