Adam Scott

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
adamscottxlarge.jpg

usatoday.com

From movie.yahoo.com

Despite often playing irreverent and smarmy characters in critically acclaimed films and on television, actor Adam Scott never lost the ability to connect with an audience due to equal parts charm and skill. He enthralled as one-half of a barren couple pushed to desperation on the provocative and sexually charged HBO drama series "Tell Me You Love Me" (2007), while his sad sack character on "Party Down" (Starz, 2009-2010), about wannabe actors stuck working for tips while waiting to be discovered, resonated with anyone who had ever worked a dead end job. In 2009, Scott took Hollywood by storm with an award-worthy performance in the feature film "The Vicious Kind." His portrayal of a misanthropic scholar on the brink of a breakdown and obsessed with his brother's girlfriend was chilling to watch as he delved deep inside the madman's psyche. He further amplified his star power as an inexperienced state auditor on the hit sitcom, "Parks and Recreation" (NBC, 2009- ), which helped establish Scott as one of the most compelling and versatile of actors working on television.

Adam Paul Scott was born on April 3, 1973 in Santa Cruz, CA. He graduated from his hometown's Harbor High School before attending the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles. Scott made his acting debut in "Cityscrapes: Los Angeles" (1994), a highly stylized film with 10 intertwined stories about young and hip Angelenos, in which the newcomer appeared alongside Ione Skye, Balthazar Getty, and the Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz. That same year, Scott also appeared on the small screen, playing high school bully Griffin "Griff" Hawkins on the coming-of-age comedy series, "Boy Meets World" (ABC, 1993-2000). He made the move to dramatic acting with recurring roles on the Steven Bochco-created crime drama "Murder One" (ABC, 1995-97) and on the sappy hit series "Party of Five" (Fox, 1994-2000). In 1997, Scott acted alongside Hollywood veterans Mary Tyler Moore and Ed Asner in the ABC made-for-television movie "Payback." He played the son of a small town restaurant owner (Moore) who witnesses the brutal beating of a man by the police and who is later terrorized by the sergeant who engineered the crime. The actor had a notable two-episode arc on "Six Feet Under" (HBO, 2001-05) as a public defender and lover to Michael C. Hall's character.

Scott transitioned into feature film acting in the early 2000s with appearances in independent projects including the thriller "Ronnie" (2002) and the dark comedy "Two Days" (2003), about a failed actor (Paul Rudd) who plans to film his suicide as a desperate and final act. Scott's career kicked into high gear after joining the all-star cast of "The Aviator" (2004), the Martin Scorsese-directed biopic about aviation pioneer and reclusive filmmaker Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio). Scott played Hughes' press agent, Johnny Meyer. Continuing to star opposite A-list talent, his co-stars in the 2005 comedy "Monster-in-Law" were two of Hollywood's biggest stars, Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. In the hit film, Scott played Remy, the witty gay best friend to a starry-eyed "temp" worker (Lopez) who butts heads with her fiancé's domineering and conniving mother (Fonda) while planning her dream wedding. Even though the film centered around two strong women squaring off, Scott managed to rise above his supporting role to deliver a delightful performance nonetheless. With his boyish good looks, the actor managed to illicit laughs while playing the most selfish of characters, from his minor role as Katherine Heigl's unsympathetic male nurse in Judd Apatow's "Knocked Up" (2007) to Will Ferrell's insult-spewing and creepy sibling in "Step Brothers" (2008).

For his return to television, the actor literally bared all as one of the stars of the documentary-style drama, "Tell Me You Love Me." Scott played actress Sonya Walger's dysfunctional husband, Palek, on the series about three couples dealing with intimacy issues. The program raised eyebrows for its realistic depictions of sexual situations and its gratuitous nudity. However, in an HBO interview, Scott stated that for him, the emotional, non-sexual scenes between the actors were a bigger challenge to shoot and more rewarding to watch. While the network prematurely picked up a second season of "Tell Me You Love Me," poor ratings and production issues caused its cancellation after one controversial season. Scott had a more lighthearted role in "Party Down," about a group of struggling actors who work for a Los Angeles catering company while waiting for their big break. He was irresistibly charming as Henry, an actor in his mid-30s who returns to catering after infamously popularizing the catchphrase "Are we having fun yet?" for a beer commercial. During season three, Scott joined the cast of "Parks and Recreation" (NBC, 2009- ), playing an inexperienced state auditor newly arrived in Pawnee, IN, where he quickly becomes the love interest for mid-level bureaucrat, Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler).

Scott mesmerized critics as Caleb Sinclaire, a troubled man who becomes obsessed with his brother's girlfriend (Brittany Snow) in "The Vicious Kind." His infatuation with the young woman, coupled with his struggle to battle past demons, pushed Scott's character to his breaking point in a solid performance that won him a Best Actor nomination at the 2010 Independent Spirit Awards. No one was more surprised about the nomination than the actor, who felt honored that he was recognized for his portrayal of a man embittered from internalizing his troubles for years. In 2010, Scott starred alongside Zach Galifianakis and Emilie de Ravin in the action-packed "Rogue's Gallery," about a group of government enlisted spies who turn on one another other after their boss' assassination. That same year, he also played Sarah Michelle Gellar's ex-boyfriend on "The Wonderful Maladys" (HBO, 2010- ), and starred in the Irish-inspired romantic comedy "Leap Year," appearing opposite Amy Adams and Matthew Goode. With both comedy and drama roles under his belt, Scott took on the action/horror genre in "Piranha 3-D" (2010), in which prehistoric piranhas living in Lake Victoria terrorize the local townsfolk. Meanwhile, he had a small supporting role in the comedy "Our Idiot Brother" (2011), starring Paul Rudd and Elizabeth Banks, which earned considerable attention and a $7 million payday from The Weinstein Company at that year's Sundance Film Festival.

• Also Credited As: Adam Paul Scott
  • Born: Adam Paul Scott on April 3, 1973 in Santa Cruz, California, USA
  • Job Titles: Actor
Significant Others

• Wife: Naomi Sablan.
Education

• American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Los Angeles , California
  • Harbor High School, Santa Cruz , California
Milestones

• 1994 Had a recurring role on ABC s Boy Meets World
  • 1994 Made film debut in movie debut in Cityscrapes: Los Angeles
  • 1995 Appeared in several episodes of the ABC drama, Murder One
  • 1996 Featured in the film, Star Trek: First Contact
  • 1997 Co-starred in Payback, an ABC movie-of-the-week with Mary Tyler Moore and Ed Asner
  • 1998 Had a recurring role on Party of Five (FOX) as Josh Macon
  • 1999 Played a recurring role on the short-lived ABC series, Wasteland
  • 2002 Appeared in Carl Franklin s High Crimes, starring Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman
  • 2002 Played David s love interest Ben Cooper on two episodes of HBO s acclaimed drama, Six Feet Under
  • 2003 Played the lead in the independent black comedy, Two Days
  • 2004 Played an FBI Agent in Torque, starring Ice Cube and Monet Mazur
  • 2004 Portrayed Johnny Meyer, Howard Hughes smarmy press agent in Martin Scorsese s The Aviator
  • 2005 Featured in the romantic comedy, Monster-In-Law, starring Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda
  • 2006 Appeared in Terry Zwigoff s Art School Confidential with John Malkovich and Anjelica Huston
  • 2007 Cast as one half of a married couple who struggle with their attempts to conceive in the controversial HBO series, Tell Me You Love Me
  • 2007 Played a male nurse in the Judd Apatow comedy, Knocked Up
  • 2008 Co-starred as one of two brothers who fight to keep their start-up company afloat on Wall Street, a month before the 9/11 terrorist attacks in the drama, August
  • 2008 Had a supporting role in the comedy film, Step Brothers, starring Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly
  • 2009 Cast in Starz ensemble comedy Party Down
  • 2009 Co-starred in the independent drama, The Vicious Kind, with Brittany Snow and Alex Frost; earned an Independent Spirit Award nomination for Best Male Lead
  • 2009 Nominated for the 2009 Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead ( The Vicious Kind )
  • 2009 Played a cocaine-addicted, delirious Tampa Bay Rays representative in the first season of the HBO series, Eastbound & Down
  • 2010 Cast as Amy Adams boyfriend in the romantic comedy, Leap Year
  • 2010 Co-starred opposite Elisabeth Shue in the action thriller Piranha 3-D
  • 2010 Joined the cast of NBC s Parks and Recreation

Actor Adam Scott and his son enjoy Amtrak's National Train Day 2011 on May 7, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (May 6, 2011 - Photo by Jerod Harris/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+Amtrak+Celebrates+National+Train+QGk2EfuyVSml.jpg

Actor Adam Scott attends the 2011 NBC Upfront at The Hilton Hotel on May 16, 2011 in New York City. (May 15, 2011 - Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+Arrivals+NBC+Upfronts+_NY33bbebEfl.jpg
Adam+Scott+2011+NBC+Upfront+FDU7jGnX5Scl.jpg

Actor Adam Scott attends the Emmy Screening for NBC's "Parks and Recreation" at the Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre on May 23, 2011 in North Hollywood, California. (May 22, 2011 - Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+Emmy+Screening+NBC+Parks+Recreation+pdeTuLFG-Grl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Emmy+Screening+NBC+Parks+Recreation+gFUBm8_ie7Ol.jpg

Actor Adam Scott arrives at the Critics' Choice Television Awards at Beverly Hills Hotel on June 20, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. (June 19, 2011 - Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+Critics+Choice+Television+Awards+kOR3vn0MEqql.jpg
Adam+Scott+Critics+Choice+Television+Awards+9PSvuMmdQqgl.jpg

Adam+Scott+Critics+Choice+Television+Awards+Sy5sDqLsv5Zl.jpg

Celebrities attend the "30 Minutes Or Less" Los Angeles premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA. (August 9, 2011 - Photo by FlynetPictures.com)
Adam+Scott+30+Minutes+Less+Los+Angeles+Premiere+rwBrbh1H2wRl.jpg
Adam+Scott+30+Minutes+Less+Los+Angeles+Premiere+m0HttAuFvGJl.jpg

Adam+Scott+30+Minutes+Less+Los+Angeles+Premiere+uPltuGMzE3El.jpg
Adam+Scott+30+Minutes+Less+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Rvv6dw4DG1Tl.jpg

Adam Scott attends the all-star gathering at the 'Our Idiot Brother' premiere afterparty at the Mondrian in Hollywood. (August 16, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
Adam+Scott+Stars+Idiot+Brother+Premiere+Afterparty+c8Z4jOnjHQ6l.jpg
Adam+Scott+Stars+Idiot+Brother+Premiere+Afterparty+6KDK7BLP-jxl.jpg

James Marsden and Adam Scott film "Bachelorette" at Scores New York. (August 26, 2011 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)
Adam+Scott+James+Marsden+Adam+Scott+film+Bachelorette+dn6GeijpBFFl.jpg
Adam+Scott+James+Marsden+Adam+Scott+film+Bachelorette+e3cJaVxpN4ul.jpg

Adam+Scott+James+Marsden+Adam+Scott+film+Bachelorette+BgfRLm9gT3bl.jpg
Adam+Scott+James+Marsden+Adam+Scott+film+Bachelorette+TRM3yO9OyHdl.jpg

"Parks and Recreation" star Adam Scott is spotted on set of the new movie "The Bachelorette" in New York. (August 26, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
Adam+Scott+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+bQtDUSCnuFzl.jpg
Adam+Scott+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+_DIUUxMhX68l.jpg

US GQ April 2011

30tgx9u.jpg

ieksqv.jpg

20gjvpc.jpg

122mcuw.jpg

2958l1e.jpg

gq.com

Another article of him from GQ

It's been quite a year for Adam Scott. In the plus column, he joined the cast of NBC's Parks and Recreation and played a seismologist in the surprisingly satisfying popcorn flick Piranha 3D. In the minus column, his beloved Starz series Party Down was canceled. Scott, out promoting another project—the just-released indie Lovely, Still—talks the last 12 months.

In Lovely, Still, you play the manager of a grocery store. There's a funny joke where you're going on a date to see a production of Fiddler on the Roof. Who would see Fiddler on the Roof on a date?
A guy that manages a grocery store and isn't quite sure what a date should be? I don't know. It's not a terrific date.

The film centers on a relationship between Martin Landau and Ellen Burstyn, and it's beautifully done. But I was watching Lovely, Still and what I kept thinking was: No one makes movies about old people.

Mainstream entertainment tends to dismiss old people as the funny absent-minded person in the corner farting. But they are actual people with interesting life experience.

True! Give me a good Martin Landau story.

I told him right off the bat that I was fanatically into Crimes and Misdemeanors. That movie came at this time where I was starting to think about mortality—probably because I was smoking a lot of pot. That movie is just so spooky. The movie is really tricky because the main character is a villain, but I walked away sympathizing with him more than anyone. And he's a horrible person. A murderer. It's perfect filmmaking. Martin would tell me awesome Crimes and Misdemeanors stories whenever I wanted.

Any you can share?

I don't know. They were very candid.

We were sad to see that Party Down was canceled. Before that show, Starz wasn't really on the radar for original content.

That's one of the reasons people did it. The stakes were fairly low. We were like, "Well, let's do this thing. If it's good, people will see it. If it's not good, it's on Starz. No one will see it."

Now there's talk of a movie. Is that really going to happen?

We all miss working together. We all would love to do it. It's just a matter of getting it together. Of getting money and everyone finding time—because now everyone has a busy schedule. We're hoping in the next couple of years.

It's great to see that cast busy—everyone from Lizzy Caplan to Jane Lynch was so good. We may look back at the show the way we look back at Freaks and Geeks, and wonder how they got all that talent in one place.

That was part of the beauty of it—that they got all these awesome people to do it. Part of the reason they were able to do it is that no one was under contract; it was one season at a time. Normally on a TV show you sign up for a seven-year deal or something. I don't think they would've gotten that group if we had to sign for seven years. It's also why it ultimately ended up undoing itself. When they were hemming and hawing about picking it up, everyone started taking jobs.

Were you pissed when Chris Albrecht, the new head of Starz, canceled the show?

We were all disappointed. When the Parks and Recreation job came along, I let Starz know that it was something I wanted to do, but if they wanted to try and keep me around for Party Down they could say something.

And?

They said, "Have fun on Parks and Rec." The writing was on the wall.

What do you make of Pawnee—the town on Parks and Rec? A friend compared it to Springfield from The Simpsons, and that struck me as exactly right. There's something a little off about that world.

Yeah, it kind of is. Pawnee is like an onion. Like any small town in America, from the outside it's a normal town, but as you peel back the layers, you realize no matter where you are people are really weird.

Thanks for starting the thread Fendy :flower:
Adam Scott is a brilliant actor and really funny too. Love him in StepBrothers.......his charcter is such a prick, but he's fantastic and the scene where he and his family are singing in the car is priceless.:lol:

LOL i remember that scene!! one of the best! i liked him in Party Down too...Are we having fun yet??

Adam Scott is the Sonic Youth of actors. Now, he doesn't want you to think that he thinks that (though, as you'll see, he comes awfully close to admitting it) -- but it's really a pretty apt comparison. The 'Parks and Recreation' star is in that perfect position of being universally beloved without being overexposed. Have you ever heard one person say, "You know, I don't like Adam Scott"?

In 'Friends with Kids,' Scott plays Jason, a ladies man who decides to have a baby with Julie (Jennifer Westfeldt) -- a woman he considers his best friend, but he doesn't find sexually attractive. Moviefone spoke to Scott (on a very early Saturday morning on very little sleep) at the Toronto International Film Festival about his leading role in 'Kids,' his breakout success over the past two years, his defiant role in 'Star Trek: First Contact,' and why we will not be seeing him in 'Piranha 3DD.'

So, I just walked out of this movie.
Which movie?

Yours. 'Friends with Kids.'
Oh! Cool! They just had a screening?

Yeah, 9:00 a.m.
How fun! A 9:00 a.m. movie.

And I can't read my notes.
If you translate that, it just says, "My head hurts." If you throw up during the interview, I totally get it. There's a garbage can right there.

Thank you, that's very nice. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the movie thatyou missed the EW 'Parks and Recreation' cover shoot for.
Yeah, that's true.

Let me ask you... was it worth it?
Ha! Hard hitting questions! Yeah, totally. It was more the snowstorm than the movie itself. I was really bummed out. I'm so proud of 'Parks' and proud to be among those people on that show.

Your character in 'Friends with Kids' is sent a picture of baby poop in a cute, "look at our baby's poop,' kind of way. Has that ever happened to you?
Yeah, but not a baby's poop. Actually, I do think there's been a couple of times that my wife and I can't believe the volume and we text each other photos of poop -- because we have two kids. Have you ever received poop?

No. I know people who have, though.
It's disgusting. Poop is poop, I don't care if it comes from the cutest baby in the world. It's still sh-t.

For people who complain that Adam Scott doesn't get enough screen time, this is their movie. Do you feel that way? This is your first big starring role? I mean, 'The Vicious Kind' had a kind of limited audience.
Right. Well, I certainly feel lucky that Jen [Westfeldt] and Jon [Hamm] asked me to do the movie. There are a lot of people that are more famous that could have helped them get financing that probably would have done just a good of a job as me, quite frankly. So I'm really kind of grateful to them for taking a leap of faith on me because I know that it's not like I help them get the movie going. They had to find other ways to do that. I was watching it last night just thinking, I can't believe I got this part. I guess it pays that we're friends because otherwise I don't think this would have been a part that I would get.

['Friends with Kids' spoiler alert]

How do you turn the line, "I'm going to f-ck the sh-t out of you" into something romantic?

It's funny, it was a long standing debate. I always thought that it was great and that you had to keep it in -- this is something that is one of the many things that makes it unique to the romantic comedy genre. This keeps it one foot in this other world. It's risky filmmaking when you do something like that, when Jen wrote that. I was always encouraging her to stick to it because there was a lot of debate on, "Do we really end the movie on this line?" That's a really risky move and I thought it was really strong. But, the thing is, you have to really earn that. Otherwise, it's just going to be ridiculous. I don't know if it's going to be particularly controversial once the movie comes out -- because I think it works really well. But, I don't know. It was controversial while we were making it. I think we shot alternate versions as well in which we say other things. But I'm glad it's in. Watching it, I felt like it was earned by that point.

[End spoilers]

Your character uses the words "doll" and "babe" a lot. As in, "Hey, doll." It just stands out to me because I'm just not someone who can pull that off.
No, I'm not either. That was all, of course, written. And I was really self-conscious using those words. But certainly the character feels like the world is at his fingertips and those are his terms of endearment.

There's a scene in which we hear your character and Megan Fox's character having sex from another room. How, exactly, do you record that?
There's no way for that process not to be embarrassing.

Still, it had to be less awkward than the nude scene in 'The Vicious Kind.'
With the prostitute? Oh, yeah, yeah. Sex scenes are always embarrassing. There's no way around it, really. It's impossible to have a sex scene that actually, like, hot. Because there's always a bunch of people around watching -- you just have to kind of get through it.

So this was just you and Megan in a recording studio screaming "yes!"?
Yeah... which is also embarrassing.

Are you self-aware of everything that's happening to your career right now? The days of playing "Defiant Crewmember" in 'Star Trek: First Contact' seem to be over. That was the name of the ship, by the way.
The ship was called Defiant?

Yeah.
Oh. That's interesting.

I asked you about this before when you first started on 'Party Down' and we both assumed that your crewmember was "acting defiant." You said he should have been called "p-ssy crewmember." 'Star Trek' fans were not happy with either of us.
See, I didn't even know that. That's hilarious. I have to say, I was never a 'Star Trek' guy, but that J.J. Abrams 'Star Trek' movie was so good. Like, I've seen it a couple of times. It's great.

Do you take stock in the fact that your career is really going somewhere?
Well, no... I'm certainly grateful that I've gotten a little traction in the past couple of years. At the same time, it took me a long time and it's kind of like that adage, if you drop a frog in a pot of boiling water, it's going to jump out – but of you put the frog in a pot of cold water and just slowly turn the heat up, it's not going to notice and it's just going to boil to death. That's kind of how it's been with my career.

That's my headline, "Adam Scott's Success is Causing Him to Boil to Death."
Slowly, slowly... It's not like some shock, some overnight thing where I'm like, "Holy sh-t, look at all this stuff!" It happened so slowly over the years, that, yeah, if I were to really stop and look around and then immediately jump back to ten years ago, yeah, it would be really great. But, at the same time, I've been doing it long enough that I know that I could be right back to playing "Defiant Crewmember Number Three" in the blink of an eye. I mean, I know that things don't always last, so I just want to appreciate what's happening now because it could all just kind of go away.

You're sort of like an indie rock band that is now becoming really popular.
Well, if it goes any further than this, I'm sure that there's some inevitable backlash. Just like it would be with an indie band. But... I'm like what band? I guess I would be like Sonic You... no! I'm not going to compare myself to Sonic Youth. I'm not going to fall into that trap. Jesus Christ. You know what? I'm not going to compare myself to any band because I'll sound like an as-hole. And it's one of the things that will start a backlash. So I'm not going to do it!

"Pompous actor Adam Scott thinks he's Sonic Youth."
F-ck that.

Well, I think I'm done.
Really? [Laughs] You need to go take a nap.

I probably do. Also, since I know your publicist, any question I've really had for you over the last couple of years, you've always answered immediately -- like your, "I'll show up at your house if you don't like Piranha 3D" manifesto you sent us.
You know what, I wanted to do it, too. But I didn't have time because I know some people responded and wanted me to go. I just thought, "Let's do it, I should just fly to wherever and go and reenact 'Piranha' in someone's backyard." And I wanted to do it, but I just didn't have the time -- because that would have been so fun. And I thought it wouldn't be that difficult to go to someone's house and do a whole thing in the backyard and reenact the Jet Ski scene from 'Piranha,' but I just didn't get my sh-t together because I'm dumb.

Your 'Piranha' character may or may not be dead, but you're not in the sequel.
Paul Scheer is in the second one. And Ving Rhames is in this one.

Did you want to be in it?
Wait a second, why the f-ck didn't they ask me to be in 'Piranha 3DD'? No, I have to say, that question never really crossed my mind. But I will be the first in line to see 'Piranha 3DD.'
moviefone.com

Ermm.... I might just have a wee crush on Adam (which is terrible I know cause he's happily married with kids and all)... or maybe it's just his character Ben from Parks & Rec? :innocent: Anyways, I quite like his style and he seems like a really cool, funny guy.

Actor Adam Scott attends Toast The Cast Of "Friends With Kids" reception, hosted by Michael Kors, Vanity Fair's Krista Smith and Red Granite Pictures at Jamie Kennedy Center at the Gardiner Museum on September 9, 2011 in Toronto, Canada. (September 8, 2011 - Photo by Toby Canham/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+Michael+Kors+Vanity+Fair+Krista+sarsZHqkPbRl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Michael+Kors+Vanity+Fair+Krista+QYvvpwoK7Ywl.jpg

Adam+Scott+Michael+Kors+Vanity+Fair+Krista+xQ7DN0br9abl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Michael+Kors+Vanity+Fair+Krista+0pV-pYKXfwSl.jpg

Adam+Scott+Michael+Kors+Vanity+Fair+Krista+fu4C1ODYrm1l.jpg

Actor Adam Scott and his wife Naomi Scott catching a flight at the airport in Toronto after attending the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival. (September 11, 2011 - Photo by FlynetPictures.com)
Adam+Scott+Adam+Scott+Wife+Naomi+Catching+kBrapN10edpl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Adam+Scott+Wife+Naomi+Catching+pFxN1i5L-NTl.jpg

Adam+Scott+Adam+Scott+Wife+Naomi+Catching+fhQJoAQjxEql.jpg

Actor Adam Scott arrives at the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on September 18, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (September 17, 2011 - Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+63rd+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+e3BbX7fDf8Al.jpg
Adam+Scott+63rd+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+o28Itte_Eppl.jpg

Adam+Scott+63rd+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+t3QUP-g5XJzl.jpg
Adam+Scott+63rd+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+eSKABOWm_tPl.jpg

Adam+Scott+63rd+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+Yp0PEiBvy7Vl.jpg

Actor Adam Scott arrives at the 16th Annual GQ "Men Of The Year" Party at Chateau Marmont on November 17, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (November 16, 2011 - Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+16th+Annual+GQ+Men+Year+Party+Arrivals+7-FX8lR3AYol.jpg

Adam+Scott+16th+Annual+GQ+Men+Year+Party+Arrivals+69rTUU20lx_l.jpg

Actor Adam Scott arrives at Variety's 2nd Annual Power Of Comedy Event at Hollywood Palladium on November 19, 2011 in Hollywood, California. (November 18, 2011 - Photo by Valerie Macon/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+Variety+2nd+Annual+Power+Comedy+lmNEL9r3S3el.jpg
Adam+Scott+Variety+2nd+Annual+Power+Comedy+_PzWB-dRNQWl.jpg

Adam+Scott+Variety+2nd+Annual+Power+Comedy+4NzJjBJUcJJl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Variety+2nd+Annual+Power+Comedy+gl-khYn1lp0l.jpg

Actor Adam Scott attends the PS Arts Amazing "Express Yourself" Event at Barker Hangar at the Santa Monica Airport on November 20, 2011 in Santa Monica, California (November 19, 2011 - Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+PS+Arts+Amazing+Express+Yourself+Mcf2OyR3yZbl.jpg
Adam+Scott+PS+Arts+Amazing+Express+Yourself+mUt2OQwyvtWl.jpg

Actors Nick Swardson (L) and Adam Scott attend the premiere of HBO's "Eastbound & Down" Season 3 at Cinespace on February 9, 2012 in Hollywood, California. (February 8, 2012 - Photo by David Livingston/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+Premiere+HBO+Eastbound+Down+Season+DuBFKw3ON9Ql.jpg

Adam+Scott+Premiere+HBO+Eastbound+Down+Season+O7FiquunbUkl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Premiere+HBO+Eastbound+Down+Season+Dyrp-HldaGzl.jpg

Adam+Scott+Premiere+HBO+Eastbound+Down+Season+GTKmd4eAwUil.jpg
Adam+Scott+Premiere+HBO+Eastbound+Down+Season+yPfO7Zpv-yxl.jpg

The Cinema Society & People StyleWatch with Grey Goose hosts a screening of "Friends With Kids," held at the SVA Theater in New York City, New York on March 5, 2012. Among those in attendance Adam Scott (March 5, 2012 - Photo by FameFlynet Pictures)
Adam+Scott+Guest+Arrive+Screening+Friends+Mi9yPVaszyBl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Guest+Arrive+Screening+Friends+D8pHwYF5d1El.jpg

Adam+Scott+Guest+Arrive+Screening+Friends+qSy8KmWW6pwl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Cinema+Society+People+StyleWatch+qK5Q4oqWjPrl.jpg

(L-R) Ed Burns, Megan Fox, Adam Scott, Chris O'Dowd, director Jennifer Westfeldt and actor Jon Hamm attend the Cinema Society & People StyleWatch with Grey Goose screening of "Friends With Kids" at the SVA Theater on March 5, 2012 in New York City. (March 4, 2012 - Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+Cinema+Society+People+StyleWatch+IVWfSPYgOwjl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Cinema+Society+People+StyleWatch+7tNrPFZn9XQl.jpg

Adam+Scott+Cinema+Society+People+StyleWatch+aRnBUx2UkOJl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Cinema+Society+People+StyleWatch+19pynr91gSql.jpg

celebutopia.net

"Friends with Kids" star Adam Scott visits the SiriusXM Studio on March 8, 2012 in New York City. (March 7, 2012 - Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images North America)
Adam+Scott+Celebrities+Visits+SiriusXM+YnqBonNhsMyl.jpg
Adam+Scott+Celebrities+Visits+SiriusXM+-oCnfuYw0uIl.jpg

Adam+Scott+Celebrities+Visits+SiriusXM+X1UsftA7NYXl.jpg

Adam+Scott+Celebrities+Visits+SiriusXM+kO8vG0osXshl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"