Addison Gill

Saracita

Reaction score
Addison is the latest Chantale Nadeau Model Search winner. Still very young, and I'm not sure if she has that extra little something to make her stand out, but she's definitely pretty, remarkable eyes ^_^

Height: 5'10"
Agencies: Sutherland Models, Chantale Nadeau (mother agent)

mto1mh.jpg

chantale nadeau

She reminds me so much of someone (presumably a model), but I can't figure out who :unsure:

modelwire

Wow, she is really gorgeous.

A bit like Coco meets Abbey Lee, in all the right ways...!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's adorable :crush: She reminds me of Kine. I think it's the mouth.

The eyes are gorgeous,as many others have said, and the shape of her face is so haunting (for me anyway). I'm definitely a fan!

To be honest, she reminds me of a much more refined Nasya Piankouskaya. I'm definitely on board for this one. :heart:

By far one of the most major new faces I've seen in some time.

Is she Canadian? I couldn't find any information on her at the agency's website.

Those few pics posted along her thread already evoque versatility, despite the remarkable eye-catching heart-shaped face, and those eyes :wub: Thanks for the thread and the pics

Here is my addition

modelwire

Apparently she's already placed in NY?

I don't find her look very exciting, to be honest, but those eyes will win me over every time :heart:

1zwmfba.jpg

(why are modelwire polas/digis always so blurry?)

This is from modelresource.ca-
She is young~only 14

Scene and Heard
November 6, 2008

Addison (Sutherland) by Owen Bruce

Chantale Nadeau's latest model search winner is testimony to her unending ability to find outstanding new talent.

This is 14-year-old Addison.

Already placed with Sutherland, the 5'10" brunette did her first photos last week with Owen Bruce.

She does look a bit like Abbey Lee, in a good way!

Good luck in the contest!

Love her eyes, and the shape of her face. She's very young, but she has a very appealing look to her.

I'd prefer to see her somewhere like DNA or Marilyn, maybe. She seems like a terrible fit for Supreme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->