Addison Gill

Tests from NY :heart:

Our six finalists for the Supreme/V Magazine model search came into town on Monday afternoon, and spent the next two days running all across New York City on castings and shooting with an amazing group of photographers.

On Tuesday morning all six girls came to the agency before heading off to meet with the staff at V Magazine, and then spent the day between Brooklyn and Manhattan testing with Owen Bruce and Jonathan Leder. After a long day of shooting, it was off to Il Bordello for dinner with the finalists, bookers from Supreme and their chaperones. Wednesday the girls broke off into groups of three to shoot with Hugh Lippe and Glynis Arban before catching their respective flights back home.

supreme's blog

her face is divine, but she really needs to work on her posing (those i know all new girls are in this stage at one point or another). i feel like she depends too much on her face to make the shot a good shot and the rest of her body is awkward, if that makes sense.

wait a second, does she have braces??

she is pretty, breathtaking eyes. still very young though, but I see a potential

pics of the NY trip from her agent's site:

20620324d7a173c8cb9758eb24701160.jpg

6bff48a77611e198dcf9d53ed7e3ce53.jpg

f93f17f063de02d99b3904389a0a7720.jpg

chantalenadeau

Scene and Heard

November 25, 2008

addison_owen.jpg

Sutherland's Addison by Owen BruceThat's two-in-a-row for Ontario.

V Magazine and Supreme Models have chosen this year's winner of their model search, and it's Toronto's Addison Gill.

Modelresource first told you about the 16-year-old Chantale Nadeau/Sutherland model in a New Face Alert three weeks ago.

jacquie_campeau.jpg

Giovanni's Jacquie by Owen BruceGill is the second straight winner from Ontario, following Muskoka's Amanda Laine; the Elmer Olsen model has had a sensational year since claiming the inaugural V A Model title.

Nadeau's Jacquie Campeau (Giovanni) was also among the six young models that travelled to New York this week for the finals of the prestigious competition.

Other Nadeau news this week includes Shiya Zhao (Sutherland) and Wei Guo (Giovanni) in the latest Flare; and Sydney Edmonds (Sutherland) and Chelsea Coyle (Giovanni) in Canadian Teen Magazine.

Source: www.modelresource.ca

^Thank goodness that she is 16,
I really thought 14 was too young (but I was still cheering for her!)^_^

Looks like modelresource has the right age now................
Why would her mother agency, Chantale Nadeau, get her age wrong?

When she won Chantale's own model search a couple of weeks ago, she was 14 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree, i think she is fourteen, cause once her 'real' age reaches around seventeen, they'll just stall it for a few years, like chanel. though in chanel's case, she is way older than her stated age.. she's been 17 for like two, three years now, seriously.

lol.. chanel will be like Dione from clueless.. 32 y/o and playing a HS student forever

wow she is pretty. reminds me of Kate Bock, at least, that's who immediately popped into my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->