Addison Gill

No Addison is beautful, Julia is the plainest model I've ever seen.

Addison in I O Donna Italy.

may12az.jpg

may12aa.jpg

may12ab.jpg

may12ad.jpg

may12af.jpg

may12al.jpg

may12am.jpg

source: chantalenadeau.com

Addison at her prom w/ boyfriend, model Brandon Nardini, in a Joeffer Caoc dress:

30f91f332bf8161a54800e74a8ef8e04.jpg

e1ca4d951ccc59f858d620f30f981d04.jpg

source: chantalenadeau.com

Here are some new polaroids of her:

I'm not entirely sure I like the bangs.

source: sutherlandmodels

I think the fringe really suits her. Does anyone know if she'll be doing the S/S 12 shows?

She looks cute with the bangs, but better without, I think. No bangs emphasizes the cool shape of her face.

She hasn't really done many shows for the last couple seasons... and I think she is still in school... so not sure about S/S 12.

Have we established how old she is ever? Is she 17 now? That would mean she is about to start her last year of school, I assume.

According to fmd she's 18 now, which would make sense since she just had her prom. I hope that means she's going to be a full time model now.

Great, thank you for posting, Francy! Good to see something new - the styling is awful though.

^ I think on Chantale Nadeau's website it said something about Italy.

i spotted her on queen st in toronto today! she's soooo pretty in person, it's insane.

Ah, beauty contract, that was overdue, this girl is so insanely pretty! Can't wait to see pics of the campaign and hopefully they have a nice TV spot to go with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skipperplzz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->